Deadbeat abo begs to be allowed back into Maya Jama's life & uses nationwide media outlets to do the tuugsi

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Fat f*ck was never cool in high school and he starts making allot of money now and he doesnt know how to behave. Look at darkest that nigga is cool and has no simp in him
giphy.gif

Chunkz quit music for Islam and you think he is chasing girls.He himself even said that it was all banter, they're just very good friends.

My man posted one tweet where he jokingly said "I bagged Maya Jama" and Twitter ran with it.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Chunkz quit music for Islam and you think he is chasing girls.He himself even said that it was all banter, they're just very good friends.

My man posted one tweet where he jokingly said "I bagged Maya Jama" and Twitter ran with it.
Nah he was simping to hard. If chunkz ever get married he needs to get a elite white women :damn:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
There's nothing wrong reconnecting with your family and put a ceasefire to the tension , but since she is mixed and her father was out of her picture while garnering to adolescence then yes , she has every right to cut off that dead relationship.

I know many Coloureds , here in the Cape , their Somali absentee fathers , mostly Spaza shop owners who would procreate with South African women when they were lonely and isolated , once they hit the jackpot , have enough money to travel
They would abandon their families , for Canada , UK and elsewhere in the Diaspora settling with a Somali woman and beginning a new chapter.

I know this , because my blood uncle AUN , married a Muslim coloured in the early 2000's , had two children with her, they were barely toddlers , he didn't say a word to his family when he left his store .

His wife thought he was dead , so she would ask every Somali that walked by
about his whereabouts and we didn't even knew he was married to a South African, until , she visited us in Soweto showing us his wedding and gallery pictures , she came all the way from the Cape to Gauteng , asking Somalis of his name , she even knew his Qabiil and abtiris,
, since he was well established in the Cape at the time.

My cousins, siblings and I were barely teenagers and shocked , we were speechless that we have
blood related South African cousins.
We were estranged from him , Soweto and the Cape were too faraway , and he was a difficult person to get along with !

So he left for the UK and
married a Somali , had other kids , infact 11 more kids and he died recently.
And yeah , just like he was out of his kids lives , we his relatives have fallen out with him , before he was married to the South African , so for many years , we would never speak and it was the same when he left the country , until we heard of his death.

His two South African kids , grew up , they are in their early 20's , they adopted their mother's surname ,
speak Afrikaans , yeah they are just coloureds at this point ,
even though you can see the Somali in them,
They normally keep close contact with me ,
as I later moved to the Cape , yh actually I used to work at a Spaza in their neighborhood. I was kinda their role model , when they were 10 ngl they would call me groei brakka Cape Flat slang for big cousin.
, life in the Cape flats was a constant warzone , they are now grown ups, streetwise youngsters, they were affiliated with the gangsters as they grew up in that street life , the gangsters became their own family.
They hated their father and his death hadn't bothered them , he was absent in their lives, so I can't blame them.
I'm glad they have left the gangsterism , they live in the city now.

Honestly, there are lot of half coloured Somalis who's father's are living in the west.
In worse circumstances.

So Maya Jama has every right to ignore to him.
I think the father is only reconnecting because she's a celebrity , that clearly indicates he has zero fucks about her life before the recognition.

Somali men only want more kids , no regards of their wellbeing. They use this as a commodity , leverage once they get older , their bodies are weak and fragile they need tending care , hence they believe it is beneficial that one of their dozens of offsprings will take care of them in their late stage of their lives.

But the question is , where are these so called fathers when the children you heavily rely on today , the ones you neglected for your selfish needs and purposes,
that once needed your nurture , care and fatherhood.
Instead you was busy in bed with wife number 2,3,4 bringing more children , to this selfish world, divorcing and doing same shit repeatedly
and that cycle continues.

That itself is fucking problematic and the consequences what follows afterwards.
Kkkkkk

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There's nothing wrong reconnecting with your family and put a ceasefire to the tension , but since she is mixed and her father was out of her picture while garnering to adolescence then yes , she has every right to cut off that dead relationship.

I know many Coloureds , here in the Cape , their Somali absentee fathers , mostly Spaza shop owners who would procreate with South African women when they were lonely and isolated , once they hit the jackpot , have enough money to travel
They would abandon their families , for Canada , UK and elsewhere in the Diaspora settling with a Somali woman and beginning a new chapter.

I know this , because my blood uncle AUN , married a Muslim coloured in the early 2000's , had two children with her, they were barely toddlers , he didn't say a word to his family when he left his store .

His wife thought he was dead , so she would ask every Somali that walked by
about his whereabouts and we didn't even knew he was married to a South African, until , she visited us in Soweto showing us his wedding and gallery pictures , she came all the way from the Cape to Gauteng , asking Somalis of his name , she even knew his Qabiil and abtiris,
, since he was well established in the Cape at the time.

My cousins, siblings and I were barely teenagers and shocked , we were speechless that we have
blood related South African cousins.
We were estranged from him , Soweto and the Cape were too faraway , and he was a difficult person to get along with !

So he left for the UK and
married a Somali , had other kids , infact 11 more kids and he died recently.
And yeah , just like he was out of his kids lives , we his relatives have fallen out with him , before he was married to the South African , so for many years , we would never speak and it was the same when he left the country , until we heard of his death.

His two South African kids , grew up , they are in their early 20's , they adopted their mother's surname ,
speak Afrikaans , yeah they are just coloureds at this point ,
even though you can see the Somali in them,
They normally keep close contact with me ,
as I later moved to the Cape , yh actually I used to work at a Spaza in their neighborhood. I was kinda their role model , when they were 10 ngl they would call me groei brakka Cape Flat slang for big cousin.
, life in the Cape flats was a constant warzone , they are now grown ups, streetwise youngsters, they were affiliated with the gangsters as they grew up in that street life , the gangsters became their own family.
They hated their father and his death hadn't bothered them , he was absent in their lives, so I can't blame them.
I'm glad they have left the gangsterism , they live in the city now.

Honestly, there are lot of half coloured Somalis who's father's are living in the west.
In worse circumstances.

So Maya Jama has every right to ignore to him.
I think the father is only reconnecting because she's a celebrity , that clearly indicates he has zero fucks about her life before the recognition.

Somali men only want more kids , no regards of their wellbeing. They use this as a commodity , leverage once they get older , their bodies are weak and fragile they need tending care , hence they believe it is beneficial that one of their dozens of offsprings will take care of them in their late stage of their lives.

But the question is , where are these so called fathers when the children you heavily rely on today , the ones you neglected for your selfish needs and purposes,
that once needed your nurture , care and fatherhood.
Instead you was busy in bed with wife number 2,3,4 bringing more children , to this selfish world, divorcing and doing same shit repeatedly
and that cycle continues.

That itself is problematic and the consequences what follows afterwards.

u r such a LIAR

u r NOT in South Africa yaaa ximaar ibn dhulbahante fraudster

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Nah he was simping to hard. If chunkz ever get married he needs to get a elite white women :damn:

Chunkz is a pure guy but I feel like he gets influenced by the UK celebrity community. Imo the Beta Squad is perfect for him as he's living with his family friends and they can call him out whenever he strays.

If he was by himself, the guy could have turned out like Fouseytube or Adam Saleh but he's hanging with other level-headed Somali guys.

Jungle

VIP
Im sure she had a documentary called my drug dealer dad or something and she done a whole series interviewing people with crazy absent fathers years ago :pachah1:

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
You can see where she got her beauty from. Her dad mashallah.
We must protect the noble Somali seed and not procreate with ajnabis