Deadbeat abo begs to be allowed back into Maya Jama's life & uses nationwide media outlets to do the tuugsi

White plus Somali is really a nice mix.
She actually looks a lot like her Somali grandmother
1624212042495.jpeg

She has the Somali face with slightly lighter skin and softer hair. Look at her mother , the beautiful side came from the fathers side.

View attachment 189541

Alot of Somali women are gorgeous if they haven't been mixed with bantu/oromo.
Yeah everything except her eyes, hair and skin tone are very much Somali. Even her forehead with that oval or round shape rather then that typically square look of European’s is Somali.

I heard she was close to her Ayeeyo. So she definitely has some connection to that family.
Anyone can be a father but not everyone can be a true father. He looks like he’s trying to make a mend tho I respect that. At the end of the day you only get two parents, it’s her choice

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Embarrassing father if he really cared about his daughter and being a father than he wouldnt be going in and out of jail

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Waa typical baad, she refuses to give him a nice cheque so he gets it from the Newspaper. The Dailymail probably paid him 10,000 pounds that she refused to cough up.

Come on Maya give Abo some change!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ceeb badhanaa, if you truly wanted good intentions and better relationship with your children, why not do it in private instead of going to major UK tabloids with it? There's no other way to get through to your children than to blast your issues across the country?

His children are pushing 30 and he needs to let go of any shred of fatherhood he thinks he owes, they are their own adults, and you will not be able to parent them the way they needed it during adolescence. Hard pill to swallow, but absent fathers cannot make up for their absence later in life, you were gone when you were needed saaxib.

View attachment 189522

The dad was probably a certified alcoholic!!! hoorta why are 98% of dhulbahante clans alcoholic?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
By the way Maya should be very thankful to her dad for giving her that feminine gorgeous face. I guess maybe that is why he is alcoholic. Struggling with his dhulbahante gay a$$

By the way Maya should be very thankful to her dad for giving her that feminine gorgeous face. I guess maybe that is why he is alcoholic. Struggling with his dhulbahante gay a$$
He’s not dhulbahante Basra :comeon:
He is definitely one of the Habars

lmao tough. while he was in prison his daughter became friendly with some gaalo girl that got her to convert to christianity.

Trending