Deadbeat abo begs to be allowed back into Maya Jama's life & uses nationwide media outlets to do the tuugsi

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
lmao tough. while he was in prison his daughter became friendly with some gaalo girl that got her to convert to christianity.

1624222590990.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He’s not dhulbahante Basra :comeon:
He is definitely one of the Habars

no huuno...i guarantee u he is dhubahante. I saw her adeer, the brother of the dad on youtube talking to Maya. for sure he is a Lasanoodian

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wow I totally relate with her, most Somali fathers (including mine) are total useless fathers. Stromae was right.

Somali fathers can't win. Somali mothers are too strong. Men want to be needed. A somali mother only needs you during gu.s action.

Yesterday i saw 4 teenage somali girls in Mall of America. All of them were wearing hijaab, but their faces are so manly and woke--its not even funny! Not one of them even had lipstick on. Or eye mascara. They were walking tom boyishness. And i commented that to my aunt. And aunt said--our mothers are strong. And she ended the conversation right there, conveniently. She was not in the mood for my usual psycho analysis, which has exhausted my family

Last edited:
Somali fathers can't win. Somali mothers are too strong. Men want to be needed. A somali mother only needs you during gu.s action.

Yesterday i saw 4 teenage somali girls in Mall of America. All of them were wearing hijaab, but their faces are so manly and woke--its not even funny! Not one of them even had lipstick on. Or eye mascara. They were walking tom boyishness. And i commented that to my aunt. And aunt said--our mothers are strong. And she ended the conversation right, conveniently
Oh I don’t know about the mothers lmao, but hearing how they are seen as better makes sense

Yesterday i saw 4 teenage somali girls in Mall of America. All of them were wearing hijaab, but their faces are so manly and woke--its not even funny! Not one of them even had lipstick on. Or eye mascara. They were walking tom boyishness. And i commented that to my aunt. And aunt said--our mothers are strong. And she ended the conversation right, conveniently
Or because Somali culture promotes lack of xishood and disobedience in the women and lack of gheerah in the men and most Somali men haven’t got a back bone and the ones that do are dhalims

Why do we use the adjective "strong" when discussing sub Saharan women? I've never heard of another group using that term to describe themselves.

The notion that a certain clan has an affinity for khamri, jokes or truth?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Or because Somali culture promotes lack of xishood and disobedience in the women and lack of gheerah in the men and most Somali men haven’t got a back bone and the ones that do are dhalims

No dear @Hali ....... Xiishood and submissiveness comes with biology & personality. If your brain is active and woke--- naturally u gain confidence. Same thing like lionesses in the wild-- very smart creatures --they smartness and agility makes them good food providers.

Religion if followed properly can be great. For example Khadijah ra was a strong powerful woman. She channelled her strength into being a supportive wife. But also understand that Khadijah ra lived in an era where women knew their place. She hired prophet Muhammad pbuh to do her business job precisely because she could not do it herself. Despite being vastly rich, she was helpless. Society forced her that way. Those days there was no law. Clans protected each other. A woman walking out by herself is equivalent to today of a woman going to the club alone and getting stupid drunk.

Next day she will wake up next to Abdisamaad--horny uber driver who raped her last nite

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Wow I totally relate with her, most Somali fathers (including mine) are total useless fathers. Stromae was right.

Most is universalizing your experience making it seem like its the only story or that it drowns out more lukewarm or positive examples. Speak for a proportion or speak to some factors that enable some men to be poor examples of fatherhood.

He looks like one of those deadbeat uncles you meet at eid family outings

- I'm off the drugs
- Mashallah adeer, thats good to hear
- adeer I need 500$, I have a job coming up

But you know that he knows that you know that's not the case.

Pointless. Shes a gaal now and he caused it. He hasnt a leg to stand on. Best he can do is give her dawah if she accepts it or not. Asking for reconcile in these circumstances is completely a no go

Maya Jama proves my theory that mixed somali kids with absent somali fathers come out looking somali. Knew mixed girl with absent somali father and she looked more somali than cadaan like Maya. I mean look at her. She needs a month or two in the somali heat and she would look like a full somali.

No dear @Hali ....... Xiishood and submissiveness comes with biology & personality. If your brain is active and woke--- naturally u gain confidence. Same thing like lionesses in the wild-- very smart creatures --they smartness and agility makes them good food providers.

Religion if followed properly can be great. For example Khadijah ra was a strong powerful woman. She channelled her strength into being a supportive wife. But also understand that Khadijah ra lived in an era where women knew their place. She hired prophet Muhammad pbuh to do her business job precisely because she could not do it herself. Despite being vastly rich, she was helpless. Society forced her that way. Those days there was no law. Clans protected each other. A woman walking ouy by herself is equivalent to today of a woman going to the club alone and getting stupid drunk.

Next day she will wake up next to Abdisamaad--horny uber driver who raped her last nite
She’s helpless either way somali women have this false sense of security provided by the west which in essence doesn’t exist. No matter how strong or powerful you are, society doesn’t trap you biology does so it’s best to work accordingly with it. You can be smart and agile but it’s time and resource limited. It’s a useless endeavour.
And clan is more likely to stop rapes than cause it
I’m sure In the prophets time or more ‘savage’ times it’s wasn’t as bad as now. Clan systems are more likely to protect not encourage despicable behaviour and I’m sure they wouldn’t be doing it to their own women.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She’s helpless either way somali women have this false sense of security provided by the west which in essence doesn’t exist. No matter how strong or powerful you are, society doesn’t trap you biology does so it’s best to work accordingly with it. You can be smart and agile but it’s time and resource limited. It’s a useless endeavour.
And clan is more likely to stop rapes than cause it
I’m sure In the prophets time or more ‘savage’ times it’s wasn’t as bad as now. Clan systems are more likely to protect not encourage despicable behaviour and I’m sure they wouldn’t be doing it to their own women.

Somali women behave the same in Somalia too. Here in the west-- her independence speeds up. Or empowered.

My take is-- if the whole world followed faithfully one of the three Abrahamic religions, miseries will be limited. Not completely eliminated, but limited.

Somali women behave the same in Somalia too. Here in the west-- her independence speeds up. Or empowered.

My take is-- if the whole world followed faithfully one of the three Abrahamic religions, miseries will be limited. Not completely eliminated, but limited.
Why religion? you don’t need religion to know your biology non Muslim societies 100 year ago were doing great the prophet (saw) and khadija were married before even Islam and in a time of paganism. Gender roles still exist outside of Somalia and in other less religious and equally poor societies. The same way you don’t need religion to tell you homosexuality is wrong it’s instinctive it goes against your biology and fitra.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why religion? you don’t need religion to know your biology non Muslim societies 100 year ago were doing great the prophet (saw) and khadija were married before even Islam and in a time of paganism. Gender roles still exist outside of Somalia and in other less religious and equally poor societies. The same way you don’t need religion to tell you homosexuality is wrong it’s instinctive it goes against your biology and fitra.

Yes - Khadijaah ra and Prophet pbuh married before Islam, but they were not practicing pagans. God guided them.

To be under religion that means u will not fear govt or man-- u will fear God above u who sees all your actions.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
This guy does not want to be in her life at all. He just wants to get a pay day cos he knows the newspaper will buy the story. Even if by some chance she reconciles with him, he's gonna use that as an excuse to leech money off her.

If she was not famous, he would not even bother contacting her man.

I would not even be surprised if the Sun tracked him down instead of the other way around. They do this all the time to Black footballers, finding their father out of nowhere and getting them to give them a story for money.

Trending

Latest posts