Deadbeat abo begs to be allowed back into Maya Jama's life & uses nationwide media outlets to do the tuugsi

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Biological paternal genitor.

Not a Dad.
As Stromae said in Papaoutai: "Anyone can be a genitor, but not everybody can be a Dad".

He's a disgraceful loser who gave up on his children.

That is very different. His dad died in the Rwanadan genocide bro.

You're not the only person that keeps up with Francophone culture.

It's one thing to be an absent dad, but to be in an out of jail and want to be in your daughter's life now that she has money and made it big. He could have went and spoken to her instead of going to a major newspaper. This makes the Somali community look so bad smh.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
That is very different. His dad died in the Rwanadan genocide bro.

You're not the only person that keeps up with Francophone culture.

And?
How's different from a loser who negligected his own children?
It's even worse than having a deceased parent.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
And?
How's different from a loser who negligected his own children?
It's even worse than having a deceased parent.

Sorry I misunderstood what you said. I thought you were comparing Stromae with Maya's dad.

Regardless, if I understood the context from the song correctly, Stromae can't say that man. His dad died on holiday during a genocide and he is called him a genitor.

C'est une blague wallahi. I still remember when everyone thought he was publicly drunk but it was for a music video mdr.

I am. Alx. I think people need to stop projecting this narrative of emotionally or physically unavailable father as universal among Somalis because it's not that case. Some fathers are there and need to be spotlighted.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My father is also very handsome, intelligent, cultured, monogamous and highly educated. I think this is where I admit I’m a headache :bell:

Its crazy how much she looks like her father. She has the feminine version of his face. The very cheekbones, the very slim nose ect. Maya's dad has a very classic Somali face.

Funny how no-one asks why so many women have kids with criminally inclined party boys that inevitably end up becoming poor fathers. It takes two to tango.