Dayuus test

Would you allow your wife to have male friends?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We call that the dilution of freedom/free will. You are easily persuaded into anything but you don't want to be told to do anything. The satisfaction you get when you thing you done this all by yourself through will and reason to get to the same conculution in qusestion.you do not take an advice from a partner becouse you're Strong Big black woman.

The conculution is the same, but you take the other way becouse you feel more free. Amazing.

:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:
Thank you mister smarty pants

The only people who are against their wives having male friends are those with a small (a lot of you have a small ) or those who have no game (only have a wife in the first place because their parents hooked him up).

Who are you to deny your wife male friends? What if they go way back since kindergarten/elementary or what if they know each other from work?

This is exactly why Somalis are very socially awkward in the West. Somali ladies have male friends in Somalia. Its actually very common.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
No She can have friends in a mixed setting But alone

:mahubowtf:
This is the intellectual's answer.
Completely banning her from having opposite gender friends will:
  • Signify that you don't trust her
  • Signal to her that you are the jealous/overprotective/insecure type
These things will inevitably result in instability or arguments later on in the relationship.

Yet at the same time, letting her go on a date with Abdifatax to the cinemas alone is too much, too.
So the key is to let her spend time with both male and female friends in a mixed/group setting.
Don't be a hypocrite, either. Don't spend time alone with female friends.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This is the intellectual's answer.
Completely banning her from having opposite gender friends will:
  • Signify that you don't trust her
  • Signal to her that you are the jealous/overprotective/insecure type
These things will inevitably result in instability or arguments later on in the relationship.

Yet at the same time, letting her go on a date with Abdifatax to the cinemas alone is too much, too.
So the key is to let her spend time with both male and female friends in a mixed/group setting.
Don't be a hypocrite, either. Don't spend time alone with female friends.
mein-neger.jpg

The only people who are against their wives having male friends are those with a small (a lot of you have a small ) or those who have no game (only have a wife in the first place because their parents hooked him up).

Who are you to deny your wife male friends? What if they go way back since kindergarten/elementary or what if they know each other from work?

This is exactly why Somalis are very socially awkward in the West. Somali ladies have male friends in Somalia. Its actually very common.
would u let a gay guy drink alone with ur future husband?

I would maybe you should ask yourself why would you marry someone you dont trust ?
why? what business could your wife have with a friend? It doesn't make sense.
For your own sake, I hope you marry a good woman that won't cuck u sxb.

Even though i have a solid girlfriend, i have female friends that i had since day 1. It would be weird just totally ignoring them when they assisted me with my own girlfriend. Would be weird if i just cut them out of my life completely. But i have no desire of fucking them, i would feel disgusted if i did. I even assisted one of them with one of my friends:sass1:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
That post reeks of insecurity, sxb.
What person goes around thinking about how they will be "cucked" if they let their wife do this or that?
A healthy relationship is supposed to have a strong element of trust in it.
If there's no trust, it will 100% fall apart at some point.

What person goes around thinking about how they will be "cucked" if they let their wife do this or that?
nah sxb. The act itself(hanging out with a nigga that ain't family) is wrong and khalad.
ur post reeks of cuckery waryaa. grow a pair, and keep ur house in check when u get there.

Dick your wife down like no one ever will and you don't have to worry about her leaving you for her male friend.
u do realize when women cheat, they have no idea how the sex is going to be with whoever they are cheating with right? meaning, they cheat for reasons other than sex as well. she could cheat with a nigga like mercury sxb.

now answer the questions. would u mind if ur bf hangs out with his gay friend one on one?

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
nah sxb. The act itself(hanging out with a nigga that ain't family) is wrong and khalad.
ur post reeks of cuckery waryaa. grow a pair, and keep ur house in check when u get there.
Okay, we're setting some boundaries here.
So, if you both agree that non-mahram opposite gender friends aren't allowed, then that's 100% okay. I'm cool with that. In fact, I'm for that.
Lakiin if you hang around with dhoocils of the opposite gender but you ban her from hanging out with non-mahram men, then you're a hypocrite :birdman:

I'm not a goddamn cuck ninyahow :fittytousand:
I am a red-blooded Somali male :fittytousand:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

She can have friends I don't mind I just wouldn't approve her seeing her guy friends alone cause I wouldn't spend time alone with the opposite sex

Okay, we're setting some boundaries here.
So, if you both agree that non-mahram opposite gender friends aren't allowed, then that's 100% okay. I'm cool with that. In fact, I'm for that.
Lakiin if you hang around with dhoocils of the opposite gender but you ban her from hanging out with non-mahram men, then you're a hypocrite :birdman:

I'm not a goddamn cuck ninyahow :fittytousand:
I am a red-blooded Somali male :fittytousand:
I agree, the rules would apply in both directions.
it doesn't make sense to tell her to chill and not have male friends, and for me to go out with them. it's a sign of disrespect sxb.
I'll not tolerate my wife disrespecting me. she can take all my money, not cook for years, etc., all that is nothing compared to ur wife hanging out with niggaa. hell nah, she ain't allowed to, not even once in her life even if God gives her a billion years on earth.:trumpsmirk:

Your wrong brother. I have to agree with @Ferrari also known as "Fagrari in the Toyota Camry".

You can't let your wife have male friends. You really think a nigga is wasting his time just to talk about woman stuff? He's in it for the long run and he wants something out of it.

If I have a female friend, I'm going to try and smash. I don't want to just "be friends".

u do realize when women cheat, they have no idea how the sex is going to be with whoever they are cheating with right? meaning, they cheat for reasons other than sex as well. she could cheat with a nigga like mercury sxb.

now answer the questions. would u mind if ur bf hangs out with his gay friend one on one?

Why don't you eat her pussy and treat her like a queen? You should beg her to have male friends so that she can see what kind of man you are and how great she has it with you. It will strengthen your relationship if she has male friends and she sees how they treat their women.

Why don't you eat her pussy and treat her like a queen? You should beg her to have male friends so that she can see what kind of man you are and how great she has it with you. It will strengthen your relationship if she has male friends and she sees how they treat their women.
nigga stfu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts