Dayuus test

Would you allow your wife to have male friends?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So long as you're aware. GL.
You have a habit of refuting things because they do not agree with you emotionally. lmfao most of the stuff I say on here are riddled with red pills. I have a lot of experience despite being quite young. :tocry:

VixR

Veritas
You have a habit of refuting things because they do not agree with you emotionally. lmfao most of the stuff I say on here are riddled with red pills. I have a lot of experience despite being quite young. :tocry:
Red pills indeed lol.

More bullshit and you know it. But, like I said, good luck and all.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
This thread

:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:

Now, I chose no because if you are a honourable and noble husband, if you care about your Deen, if you care about your marriage, if you care about the Hereafter, then you would not let your wife have male friends whatsoever. This also means the men must not have any female friends too.

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
Geeljires be honest with yourselves. This is the real you.

Farax: Xalimo where have you been
Xalimo: Oh I was hanging out with my friend Tyrone at his apartment
Farax: I paid 20K meher for this, naa kaalay, bug bug dhash dhash

qzDnE2g.gif

Xalimo: Farax where have you been
Farax: Oh I was hanging out with my friend Jasmin at her apartment

Xalimo: Jasmine aa abahaa was baastar yahow qac dhush, give me my meher now
814334.gif

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I honestly never had serious female friends. I always thought it was kinda weird doing certain stuff with girls. I really don’t see the reason I should have female friends.

I want my wife to have male friends, so when things go bad I can have an excuse to divorce her ass, also ill make the friend influence what she does, ill make her sign a prenup so she can't Steal my shit. I got it all figured out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts