Dayuus test

Would you allow your wife to have male friends?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were ever in doubt whether you should marry from back home or go with a useless diaspora chick, this thread should be an eye opener for you, there was a time shamelessness used to be hidden but today it has become so bad they tell you straight to your face.

Having male friends alone is shameless for single women with self respect who fears Allah, your a dayuus for even considering to marry such a woman that does this, much less being ok with her having male friend after marriage, there is a reason why the Dayuuth is one of those people that Allah doesn't even look at on the day of Resurrection nor is he addressed by him or purified.

These are the kinds of people whose sisters are being deflowered in the most debauched ways including their own wife's, they are the types that raise bastard children that are not their own, the women that are cool with this are similar, their husbands are doing the same things.

You reap what you sow in this life, the pure for the pure, the filth for the filth, the shameless for the shameless, and the dayuuth for the prostitute daughters and whorish loose wife's.

:drakewtf:

TooMacaan

VIP
Bc u dont know how we men think, we are bahlo naaya. :damn:
Lol, you discredit yourselves. What happened to #NotAllMen???:hemad: Anyways, it doesn't matter how men think. At the end of the day...the woman has the last say (with the exception of violent cases/use of force ofc).

Men love to claim that women are the 'gatekeepers of s-x' when it benefits them; why the sudden change up? :icon rolleyes:

Friendzone is a self-inflicted harm. It's when the female is more dominant than the guy.

How often did we not hear phrases like 'i wanted to save myself for marriage....but'. :pachah1:

I agree with the first part, it is indeed self-inflicted for the most part. However, I wouldn't say it's bc the female is necessarily "more dominant"...more so that, the guy's not very confident/assertive. And sometimes it's just life; you can't expect every person you have an interest in, to return those feelings.

When it comes to abstinence, women tend to be 1000x better with self-control than men. If a woman says what you quoted, she's most likely attempting to avoid accountability for her actions...she didn't really want to save herself for marriage-- not enough to strengthen her discipline anyhow:zhqjlmx:.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I would maybe you should ask yourself why would you marry someone you dont trust ?
Your near future:

"As I write this, my children are asleep in their room, Loretta Lynn is on the stereo, and my wife is out on a date with a man named Paulo. It’s her second date this week; her fourth this month so far. If it goes like the others, she’ll come home in the middle of the night, crawl into bed beside me, and tell me all about how she and Paulo had sex. I won’t explode with anger or seethe with resentment. I’ll tell her it’s a hot story and I’m glad she had fun. It’s hot because she’s excited, and I’m glad because I’m a feminist"

Plot twist (or not, actually): hes a stay at home dad whose wife is the main breadwinner

giphy.gif

I think that you’re allowed to have acquaintances of the opposite sex that you don’t meet often.

But a friend is someone you talk to often (at least twice a week) and meet up for dinner . That is too much if you’re married.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Your near future:

"As I write this, my children are asleep in their room, Loretta Lynn is on the stereo, and my wife is out on a date with a man named Paulo. It’s her second date this week; her fourth this month so far. If it goes like the others, she’ll come home in the middle of the night, crawl into bed beside me, and tell me all about how she and Paulo had sex. I won’t explode with anger or seethe with resentment. I’ll tell her it’s a hot story and I’m glad she had fun. It’s hot because she’s excited, and I’m glad because I’m a feminist"

Plot twist (or not, actually): hes a stay at home dad whose wife is the main breadwinner

giphy.gif
tenor.gif

From my own experiences with the esteemed women. There are a lot of shit tests. This is one of them. Women are testing you when they say that they are hanging out with their male friend. She is trying to disseminate your reaction and feelings. There are many shit tests and not passing them will result in dire consequences with a possible cucking. :russ:

So all the guys in here think theyre girl is gonna be ting it up
I know that no guy would be friends with a highly annoying woman without expecting pussy sooner or later. You see, men that are friends with women are more than likely in the friend zone. They are willing to be the emotional tampon in the hopes of smashing the girl. Thats why most men bash male feminists, they are being completely disingenuous. They don't care about feminism they just want their balls to be drained. :damn:. Man how far up is your head stuck in your ass. You are 100% likely going to be a cuck.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
That’s grounds for divorce blud friends kulaha nacaala more like a f*ck buddy like here take your divorce papers before he penetrates you.

Zeus

STYLIN
Only male friend my wife can have

PAY-Danny-Barrett.jpg

" girls guy friends are like a dick in a glass jar; break open in case of an emergency" - Confucius

On a serious note, if it's a group setting with mixed sexes then it's fine. But one on one with a guy? gtfo with that shit. I wouldn't even get with a girl who has a lot of guy friends anyways. I can have girls as friends though.

Not really
Friendship is important
But yea I can easily move on if there’s no contact
However I don’t like a dictatorship

We call that the dilution of freedom/free will. You are easily persuaded into anything but you don't want to be told to do anything. The satisfaction you get when you thing you done this all by yourself through will and reason to get to the same conculution in qusestion.you do not take an advice from a partner becouse you're Strong Big black woman.

The conculution is the same, but you take the other way becouse you feel more free. Amazing.

Only male friend my wife can have

PAY-Danny-Barrett.jpg

" girls guy friends are like a dick in a glass jar; break open in case of an emergency" - Confucius

On a serious note, if it's a group setting with mixed sexes then it's fine. But one on one with a guy? gtfo with that shit. I wouldn't even get with a girl who has a lot of guy friends anyways. I can have girls as friends though.

:russ::drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending