Dayuus test

Would you allow your wife to have male friends?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
males that will vote yes on this.

mercury
arcbishopatheist
abidkhaniis
boqol, but she ain't no nigga.

Ferrari

Add me to the list because I just voted yes. I’ve great female friends who are married and they have contributed massively to my life skills and were the most reliable friends. There is nothing wrong with married women having male friends, unless one comes from an extreme patriarchal culture.

Holy f*ck this thread :drakelaugh::deadpeter:

See this is what people on Sspot live for, a free for all where people take shots at each other and call each other dayuus and cucks over a supposed hypothetical situation.

You even have niggas like @Abdalla climbing down from the politics section to participate in this cesspool of shit :russ:

And as for you @Mercury you gotta stop. I always gave you the benefit of the doubt and whenever I see some suspect post you make, I always tell myself to give this guy one more chance, but now there is no denying it. I have a feeling your wife is the one that performes the holy "Ku aas" :susp:

I voted no btw :damedamn:

Last edited:

See this is what people on Sspot live for, a free for all where people take shots at each other and call each other dayuus and cucks over a supposed hypothetical situation.

You even have niggas like @Abdalla climbing down from the politics section to participate in this cesspool of shit :russ:

And as for you @Mercury you gotta stop. I always gave you the benefit of the doubt and whenever I see some suspect post you make, I always tell myself to give this guy one more chance, but now there is no denying it. I have a feeling your wife is the one that performes the holy "Ku aas" :susp:

:jcoleno: You dun fucked up when the sheikh calling you out.

Oh cmon give @Abdalla a break the politics section is dead
Why is everyone coming for @Mercury he has the same stance as @DuctTape and nobody calls ductape a cuck

:drakewtf:

Even if you grew up together he will end up wanting you more than just friends (if he's attracted to you). It happened to me so I know this for certain.

Same with cousins they all eye you up as a potential wife.

Lol i think its weird to befriend other guys when you are married
Only gaalo do these things and all men are the same lol that shit doesnt work out

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

eye_roll_true_blood.gif

Its obvious you didnt even read what Ive Said

By a 'friend' if you mean a coworker or an old school buddy who you talk to once in a blue moon then that's alright. But going out and catching up every other week ??:ohreally::nahgirl:

:mjlol:A lot of ppl on here are disjointed from reality, plain and simple
we are just somali. :denzelnigga:. Then again I know that most men that have female friends have a very high chance of being in the friend zone. Men know this. Men are just trynna smash.:mjohreally:. Though some of the shit people are saying here are a little on the extreme walle.

VixR

Veritas
we are just somali. :denzelnigga:. Then again I know that most men that have female friends have a very high chance of being in the friend zone. Men know this. Men are just trynna smash.:mjohreally:. Though some of the shit people are saying here are a little on the extreme walle.
You have issues tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending