Dating/marrying other diasporas

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
If
I knew there was a diaspora there, Seattle is great city. I’ve never been to the USA but I’d like to imagine it would be my fave city because I always admired it.
If you want to be apart of a rarer diaspora then join me in Scotland x

No Minnesota defending is allowed on my threads, esp after hating on reer UK
if we go to scotland will I have to play bagpipes and eat haggis onna daily :francis:

Seattle is pretty awesome. Good coffee schools mountains just expensive kkk

how was growing up in Scotland as a Somali ?

If

if we go to scotland will I have to play bagpipes and eat haggis onna daily :francis:

Seattle is pretty awesome. Good coffee schools mountains just expensive kkk

how was growing up in Scotland as a Somali ?

Another delicacy other than haggis here is a deep fried mars bar (the chocolate) wallah I live among animals their diets are so weird :drakelaugh:
I also grew up in London/kenya ontop Scotland. I prefer here to London any day but the downside is that it’s just white af since Scotland is 96% white. You get used to cadaans (I’m friends with them) but it gets boring sometimes. Scotland is extremely friendly and cheap in general, plus we get free tuition unlike England. I have no idea why somalis haven’t moved up here in masses.
@beenleey don't holla at that square if u want american citizenship I can supply you wit it and on top of that I can fill you up :diddyass:
Arent you reer henny? Toronto is in my no-go list

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I am indeed reer henny but I used to live in america when their govt was giving out dual citizenship to canadians like nacnac so I can indeed give u an american citizenship :yousmart:

Holup why Toronto a no-go list :westbrookwtf::williamswtf:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Another delicacy other than haggis here is a deep fried mars bar (the chocolate) wallah I live among animals their diets are so weird :drakelaugh:
I also grew up in London/kenya ontop Scotland. I prefer here to London any day but the downside is that it’s just white af since Scotland is 96% white. You get used to cadaans (I’m friends with them) but it gets boring sometimes. Scotland is extremely friendly and cheap in general, plus we get free tuition unlike England. I have no idea why somalis haven’t moved up here in masses.

Don’t listen to that wastemon abaayo macaan, we have something special let’s not lose it :denzelnigga:

I was at a fair that offered deep friend twinkies tasted good ngl

I’d rather not have a fentanyl-addict husband.
If Minnesota is the best the diaspora have to offer then I’m marrying a farax back home from my tuulo :whoa:
:nahgirl:Nayaa stop smoking balloons fentanyl kulaha, I knew cuqdad filled UK xalimoids would sneak diss despite having the worst rep, no farax from the US would even consider you just because your from the UK gtfo. As for your question, I’m not considering anything outside of America. No one is checking for reer half Jamaican wacal.
:camby:

Last edited:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
W
:nahgirl:Nayaa stop smoking balloons fentanyl kulaha, I knew cuqdad filled UK xalimoids would sneak diss despite having the worst rep, no farax from the US would even consider you just because your from the UK gtfo.
warya lay off my woman before I get MaliMob on you :kodaksmiley:

u still my nigga though god bless

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You UK guys are marrying back home and discourage other diasporas marrying us. What are us Uk girls going to do?
You are xaasid, no wonder some U.K. halimos have to marry exconverts, they couldn’t find a Somali man:deadosama:

Expensive, too Somalis, and crime it’s a North American version of London. :whoa:
I support feminist UK xalimos marrying exconvicts and assimilating:trumpsmirk:

The traditional ones will be helped by Allah swt and will find a Somali husband :gaasdrink:

:nahgirl:Nayaa stop smoking balloons fentanyl kulaha, I knew cuqdad filled UK xalimoids would sneak diss despite having the worst rep, no farax from the US would even consider you just because your from the UK gtfo. As for your question, I’m not considering anything outside of America.
wow you’re angry, I heard fentanyl does that to a person. Walal your hooyo has been crying for you to stop this drug pls iska dhaaf hooyada kaa fakar.
Here’s something to help get you started x
C90EB50A-E5BF-4911-90BE-91E80AF99EF7.png

wow you’re angry, I heard fentanyl does that to a person. Walal your hooyo has been crying for you to stop this drug pls iska dhaaf hooyada kaa fakar.
Here’s something to help get you started x
View attachment 92926
:hillarybiz:My hooyo is chilling in her suburban house kicking her feet up because of me, sneak dissing MN and OH faraxs that would never consider you is weird.
No is paying a cent of meher for this: I understand your frustrations:cryinglaughsmiley:

I can’t believe I made a post about different diasporas loving eachother and now it’s turned to diaspora bashing??
Waryaa until I see you marry a UK Xalimo you agree with me:pachah1::russ: I’m a whole criminal and I don’t even want them,
:hillarybiz:My hooyo is chilling in her suburban house kicking her feet up because of me, sneak dissing MN and OH faraxs that would never consider you is weird.
No is paying a cent of meher for this: I understand your frustrations:cryinglaughsmiley:
You a self confessed criminal hating on ghetto girls just because she’s from a different continent? Doesn’t make sense, did a police man shoot you in your head? You guys are no different

Plus I heard convicts can’t travel abroad, no wonder you hate on UK girls, you can’t even get in :tacky:

Trending