Dating as a blk muslim in the uk

I’m increasingly coming to terms with the fact that I may never get married,” said Mustafa, a 34-year-old Black Muslim man who asked that we not use his real name.

He has been on two dates with women he met on dating apps in the past year – and they left him feeling fatigued and doubtful that he would ever find a genuine connection with someone.

He had turned to the apps, he said, because, there is no dating scene in his British-Somali community. But, he lamented, “it’s really hard to find someone. And that’s true for every online dating app, it doesn’t matter if it’s Muzmatch, Tinder or Hinge.

This is not how Mustafa imagined his life would be in his mid-thirties. When he was younger, he pictured himself as a devoted husband and loving father to a couple of children by now. In this mental image of familial bliss, he was also living in a picturesque cottage in the English countryside complete with “a lake or something”

Instead, he recently celebrated his 34th birthday single and living in a flat overlooking the Wembley Stadium arch in North West London

Apollo

VIP
Who the hell identifies as a Black Muslim. 🤣

Somalis in the West primarily identify as Somali Muslims and when they are looking for partners they are looking for Somalis, not blacks. :dead:

I’m increasingly coming to terms with the fact that I may never get married,” said Mustafa, a 34-year-old Black Muslim man who asked that we not use his real name.

He has been on two dates with women he met on dating apps in the past year – and they left him feeling fatigued and doubtful that he would ever find a genuine connection with someone.

He had turned to the apps, he said, because, there is no dating scene in his British-Somali community. But, he lamented, “it’s really hard to find someone. And that’s true for every online dating app, it doesn’t matter if it’s Muzmatch, Tinder or Hinge.

This is not how Mustafa imagined his life would be in his mid-thirties. When he was younger, he pictured himself as a devoted husband and loving father to a couple of children by now. In this mental image of familial bliss, he was also living in a picturesque cottage in the English countryside complete with “a lake or something”

Instead, he recently celebrated his 34th birthday single and living in a flat overlooking the Wembley Stadium arch in North West London
Tell this brother to prepare 500 USD and 2 camels, I will prepare him the most beautiful bride in Hargeisa

:shaq:

“a picturesque cottage in the English countryside complete with “a lake or something”

if that’s what he’s leading with on the dating apps that’s probably why he’s still single 😂

“a picturesque cottage in the English countryside complete with “a lake or something”

if that’s what he’s leading with on the dating apps that’s probably why he’s still single 😂

I'd be the happiest person in the world with all that. All I'd need is a stable with horses and it's jannah on Earth.:rejoice:

I'd be the happiest person in the world with all that. All I'd need is a stable with horses and it's jannah on Earth.:rejoice:

Do you not find horses smell bad? My cousin was into horse riding when she was younger and one day I followed her to some local stables and omg I couldn’t stand it, never went back! They’re beautiful and regal animals MashAllah but couldn’t be me talking care of them 😅

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Dating in Islam?
Happy X Factor GIF by X Factor Global

And a UK Somali Abdi identifying as a 'Black' Muslim?
laughs fanfiction GIF

Are we living in the upside down? Because somethings are not adding up.
stranger things netflix GIF by Best Served Bold

Do you not find horses smell bad? My cousin was into horse riding when she was younger and one day I followed her to some local stables and omg I couldn’t stand it, never went back! They’re beautiful and regal animals MashAllah but couldn’t be me talking care of them 😅

I've only been in close contact with horses a couple of times, and they didn't smell too bad. The stables can get pretty stinky. I think I could deal with cleaning stables in return of owing the most majestic animal on Earth.

An Asian girl probably rejected him and now he’s using the “it’s because im black” card. He needs to move the f*ck on and stop complaining. Im shocked he’s from the U.K. because it’s normally you Americans who claim to be black 😭

Mozart

You need people like me
‘The decision to date within his community has been more a result of this than a matter of personal preference.’

Lmaoooooooo

Mozart

You need people like me
The full article is hilarious. He got heartbroken by a black woman.

The article also includes a 25-Year old Somali girl who is equally embarrassing

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
‘All they see is a Black guy’

I can bet that this guy is definitely not looking for a Somali wife
I almost felt bad for him. I bet his hooyo suggested a few xalimos but he's looking for a Asian/cadaan.
Proud Of You Reaction GIF

P.S. You can see his forehead/hairline even though the Pic is taken straight from the back 💀.

Last edited:
The full article is hilarious. He got heartbroken by a black woman.

The article also includes a 25-Year old Somali girl who is equally embarrassing
she is also seeking black Muslim man. I read the whole article and it’s your typical liberal Muslim nonsense where we all one. She don’t know what she want by dating gaalo men and then say her preference is black Muslim. It sounds like it’s just to appease her family rather than Muslim even mattering. Honestly they both sound like cooons who wouldn’t get along with Somalis

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
He is a woke Somali dude who is clearly not looking for Somali woman. He even adopted the madow calaacal
Woke. Is the worst type. He's a self-hating simp using the race card because he's failed with women who want their own ethnicity of men or something similar. It's not racism. They don't like him or want to preserve their roots. Something he can't fathom because he's probably xuux or lacking in personality. So options in general are limited and not out of choice.
Hilary Duff Lol GIF by YoungerTV

Trending

Latest posts