Dating as a blk muslim in the uk

Cmon now these men move like that because theyre less desired and jealous of the option somali women have now. Its trend to breed out
No it’s not jealousy. The abdis have insulted the halimos a lot and they put ajnabis on a pedestal. Somali women have options but they usually marry somali men.

The gender that has fat women think their body okay, the same gender thay goes to cuba to get butlifts and puts pounds of make up telling me im insecure lol dkm. Im just stating tbe factz. But you women die on that hill of never being wrong normalising weakness and vulnerability
Bored Season 3 GIF by The Office

Lol this isnt about me lol i live in canada. but some men who struggle to date within their race or ethnicity lets not lie now making seem that somali women dont go half price or on sell for gallo reverts. If they wanted muslim non somali they go with arabs or south asians. London somali have to be the most problematic pessmist within our diaspora. Theu seek validation and attention from ajnabis. Somalis are literally at war and dislike by every group in the uk espcially the men yet women are dating and gallvating with them. Most somali women in other western countries arent as bad or problematic. Stop lying women always making exceptions for foreign men its the reason why theyre children arent worth shit to any community
Lmao you’re from Canada, you definitely shouldn’t be talking, there’s a reason y’all are called reer Hennessy

I'm beyond tired of all this woe is me nonsense -- especially for such superficial things. We'll probably soon have articles about 'drinking water as a black man'; 'getting up at night in winter to pee as a black man'.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Somali women in canada dont ride with opps or go exlusively looking for non somalis spouses with ginger beards. Lol its commonaly known xaalimos from uk are slef hating and pro bantu anti somali men
Multiple guys and girls from the UK have said your wrong. As another reer UK. I can confirm majority marry each other. I haven't used twitter since 2015. Girls that used to shit on Abdis back then? They are all married to Abdis

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
There’s no dating scene in the Somali community ? So explain why 95% of Somalis marry their own and there’s a wedding practically every day of the week ?

There’s no dating scene in the Somali community ? So explain why 95% of Somalis marry their own and there’s a wedding practically every day of the week ?
Neither want somalis. Mustafa complained he tried muzzmatch and paired with Somalis lol

Somali women in canada dont ride with opps or go exlusively looking for non somalis spouses with ginger beards. Lol its commonaly known xaalimos from uk are slef hating and pro bantu anti somali men

I don’t.

The ones I’ve spoken to it’s not self hate (which I asked) they said it’s trauma from seeing what their fathers or step fathers put their mothers through, they don’t want that for their children, I told them it doesn’t guarantee that a non Somali won’t treat them badly (and they usually do) but they’re probably right they have a lot of developmental trauma because they don’t understand what I’m saying, they just want to avoid Somali men, but this isn’t unique to UK Somalis but also heard it from friends in Canada (and beyond) too.

S

understandable but its weird for them to try include their child in a community or culture that they intentionally try to leave and avoid
My guess is, it’s usually the men they married/had children with that force them to try to insert their kids into the culture, they have some weird fetish and obsession with Somalis, like what man with any ounce of pride wants to insert themselves into someone else’s culture? You should fight to have your kids follow your culture!

a woman on a recent clubhouse discussion said she married a Rwandan man but he wants to move to Somalia and she doesn’t, she prefers to move to Rwanda or stay in west, I find it so bizarre that this man doesn’t want his own country but his wife’s like wth, doesn’t make sense and he’ll never be Somali neither will his kids regardless of how obsessed he is lol

I’m increasingly coming to terms with the fact that I may never get married,” said Mustafa, a 34-year-old Black Muslim man who asked that we not use his real name.

He has been on two dates with women he met on dating apps in the past year – and they left him feeling fatigued and doubtful that he would ever find a genuine connection with someone.

He had turned to the apps, he said, because, there is no dating scene in his British-Somali community. But, he lamented, “it’s really hard to find someone. And that’s true for every online dating app, it doesn’t matter if it’s Muzmatch, Tinder or Hinge.

This is not how Mustafa imagined his life would be in his mid-thirties. When he was younger, he pictured himself as a devoted husband and loving father to a couple of children by now. In this mental image of familial bliss, he was also living in a picturesque cottage in the English countryside complete with “a lake or something”

Instead, he recently celebrated his 34th birthday single and living in a flat overlooking the Wembley Stadium arch in North West London
So they go out and make an article all cus of one man. Why don't they make one for white me. since one incel went on killing spree a couple of months ago killing 5 people.