Dating as a blk muslim in the uk

Embarrassing. These type of postings should only be reserved for women and even then it should only be hesitantly accepted. But a grown nigga named Mustafa?? Ew.@Basra what do you think the verdict is on this young man?

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Hmm it's kind of true the women you meet on dating apps are not good quality.

I've met everything from cadaan women obsessed with Somalis to heavily pregnant women who didn't tell me untill I saw her belly with my own eyes

Hmm it's kind of true the women you meet on dating apps are not good quality.

I've met everything from cadaan women obsessed with Somalis to heavily pregnant women who didn't tell me untill I saw her belly with my own eyes
Loool no way you met a pregnant woman

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Who the hell identifies as a Black Muslim. šŸ¤£

Somalis in the West primarily identify as Somali Muslims and when they are looking for partners they are looking for Somalis, not blacks. :dead:
Only AA should be identifying as black muslims.
ā€˜All they see is a Black guyā€™

I can bet that this guy is definitely not looking for a Somali wife
Dating in Islam?
Happy X Factor GIF by X Factor Global

And a UK Somali Abdi identifying as a 'Black' Muslim?
laughs fanfiction GIF

Are we living in the upside down? Because somethings are not adding up.
stranger things netflix GIF by Best Served Bold
Genuine question what do you guys tick on ethnicity forms? Black African or other

Apollo

VIP
Genuine question what do you guys tick on ethnicity forms? Black African or other

The article is about the dating scene and people looking for partners.

What kind of diaspora Somali is looking for Jarers first and not just other Somalis?

In fact, more diaspora Faraxs date non-blacks vs non-Somali Blacks. The whole idea of Black Muslim dating scene diaspora Somalis are a part of is ridiculous, especially for Faraxs.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
The article is about dating scene and people looking for partners.

What kind of Somali is looking for Jarers first and not just other Somalis?
Not referring to the article, itā€™s a completely unrelated question.

Overall what do you tick for the ethnicity section on forms

A man like him would get scooped up quick if he was looking for a somali woman. But heā€™s chasing after women that just see him as ā€œthat black guyā€ and thatā€™s why he gets no play. Heā€™s really delusional if he thinks non black Muslim women are going to consider him. Their parents would disown them so unless youā€™re exceptional in every way they wonā€™t even risk it.

A gaal cadaan woman maybe. A arab or desi muslim? Hell no lmao. He needs to stop the calacaal and just date his own if heā€™s struggling so much lmao

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Embarrassing. These type of postings should only be reserved for women and even then it should only be hesitantly accepted. But a grown nigga named Mustafa?? Ew.@Basra what do you think the verdict is on this young man?

Huuno Mustafas issues is more than finding love. He is busy picturing and day dreaming, that he has no time for reality. At 34 or 35 and with his mentality, there is an underlying deep issue that needs to be resolved

Trending