Dating as a blk muslim in the uk

A man like him would get scooped up quick if he was looking for a somali woman. But he’s chasing after women that just see him as “that black guy” and that’s why he gets no play. He’s really delusional if he thinks non black Muslim women are going to consider him. Their parents would disown them so unless you’re exceptional in every way they won’t even risk it.

A gaal cadaan woman maybe. A arab or desi muslim? Hell no lmao. He needs to stop the calacaal and just date his own if he’s struggling so much lmao

I've seen a few Somali guys who are married to Asian and Arab women. So, him being 'black' probably isn't the only excuse.

In saying that, he is embarrassing. He is behaving like a black revert who doesn't belong to a Muslim background/community. There are too many beautiful and accomplished Somali women for him to be crying about women from other races see him as the 'black guy'.

I've seen a few Somali guys who are married to Asian and Arab women. So, him being 'black' probably isn't the only excuse.

In saying that, he is embarrassing. He is behaving like a black revert who doesn't belong to a Muslim background/community. There are too many beautiful and accomplished Somali women for him to be crying about women from other races see him as the 'black guy'.
Exactly. This guy has other issues which make him unappealing. I’ve seen many desi Somali weddings in the last few years. Somali women don’t want him which is why he acts like it’s a preference lmao.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Somali ah?

He lives in Wembley, WEMBLEY, the heart of Brent and the Somali Central, and he tells me he couldn't find one at all because of his colour of his skin?

There is no dating scene in his British-Somali community. Something is telling me he is in it for more then marriage, maybe a smash and pass type of thing

maths GIF

He's basically begging, you can't ask a girl to try liking you if she doesn't. You just move on. And if everyone rejects you then it's not them.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I just find the image of a farax in a room full of other white people with his legs crossed and meditating funny lol anyway these type of girls only go for other white people dont kid yourself

Nah they all about free love and expression. They are the best

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
No such thing as being unable to find a partner at your level (looks, income, education, etc), even outside of your ethnicity/culture if you're upper middle class and higher.

That true but were talking about london here somali women dont make easy for somali guys at all. Majority of them have less restrictions for foreigners and are morally more loose to them. Its reason there more open to white reverts because they get f
Gallo culture and customs with ths islamic safety net. Men are starting to realise women arent into community building and culture persavation. This becoming common amongst women from conservative backgrounds who believe their culture is opressive and inferior to western tradition

You're being silly and spend too much time on the internet.

The vast majority of Somali women marry Somali guys. Interracial marriages probably make up like 1-2%, so blaming that as to why you can't marry a Somali girl is ridiculous. Look within, you might find that you need to work on a few things which is why you're finding it hard to attract a decent Somali girl.

The last part doesn't even make sense because a lot of the white reverts that Somali girls are marrying are conservative due to their Islamic beliefs. So what exactly do you mean gaalo culture with Islamic safety net?

Lol this isnt about me lol i live in canada. but some men who struggle to date within their race or ethnicity lets not lie now making seem that somali women dont go half price or on sell for gallo reverts. If they wanted muslim non somali they go with arabs or south asians. London somali have to be the most problematic pessmist within our diaspora. Theu seek validation and attention from ajnabis. Somalis are literally at war and dislike by every group in the uk espcially the men yet women are dating and gallvating with them. Most somali women in other western countries arent as bad or problematic. Stop lying women always making exceptions for foreign men its the reason why theyre children arent worth shit to any community
You’re waffling. You live in Canada but act like you know all about the Uk diaspora. Who are you to make such false assertions.
And no, it isn’t true because most Somalis here marry other Somalis.

Theres reason why men from all races are going back to their country to marry or south american and south east asia. No one respects women who open to any race or sleeps around with foreigners shes devalued and ostracize within her community.let women speak on her pass see how many men avoid her like the plague.

What you're saying doesn't make sense. If marrying outside your race devalues women, why would men then continue to marry interracially? Surely the women they're marrying are also devalued women as they've chosen to marry them? If a Somali woman loses her value for marrying out, what about the South American woman you've chosen to marry, hasn't she devalued herself for marrying you? You're not from the same background, yet she still married you?

Like I said, get off the internet and actually smell some air. You're one silly boy.

Lol this isnt about me lol i live in canada. but some men who struggle to date within their race or ethnicity lets not lie now making seem that somali women dont go half price or on sell for gallo reverts. If they wanted muslim non somali they go with arabs or south asians. London somali have to be the most problematic pessmist within our diaspora. Theu seek validation and attention from ajnabis. Somalis are literally at war and dislike by every group in the uk espcially the men yet women are dating and gallvating with them. Most somali women in other western countries arent as bad or problematic. Stop lying women always making exceptions for foreign men its the reason why theyre children arent worth shit to any community

Well, i'm from London and that isn't the case here. So I was right. You're the type that spends too much time online. Please stop talking about things you don't know, its embarrassing. I'm telling you, the vast majority of Somali girls marry Somali men.

Also, how is a revert 'gaaalo' if they've reverted to Islam. Do you not understand how illogical you are? Anyways, i'm done going back and forth with you. You literally don't make any sense.

Mozart

You need people like me
Ive read countless blogs and peer reviewed article on somalis women and their disdain for their culture and traditions they were brough up in. Lol there is reason white reverts not other muslim men are being sought for because they think theyre forward thinking and liberal.
Looool that’s bs

Ive read countless blogs and peer reviewed article on somalis women and their disdain for their culture and traditions they were brough up in. Lol there is reason white reverts not other muslim men are being sought for because they think theyre forward thinking and liberal.
Peer reviewed article?? You’ve got to be kidding me. Show it then but I bet it’s all bs

Its the truth they depise the 'patriachy' you will here more and more women say ' somali men are not attractive' or 'i will never marry a somali' these things are said expreas on online public platforms from broads from the uk london. Youll never a abdi say thay shit. AA men and somali women share a disdain for their counterparts. Race loyalty is male trait for gods soldiers
Fake news. The abdis here say the same thing and sometimes worse. They’ve been talking about their love for ajnabi women and have put down halimos a lot. Same thing on Twitter. Silly Somalis make a lot of noise on social media but the reality is different.

HERE IT IS READ AROUND PAGE 129 AND ASSESS THEIR PERCEPTIONS VIEWZ ON SOMALI CULTURE AND CUSTOMS AND MALE COUNTERPARTS

It’s 32 pages I don’t have time to look at that. Maybe there’s something in there that validates your opinion. Either way, I don’t care what ‘Guilia Liberatore’ has to say about young Somali women.
You seem to take it personally when a few Somali girls on Twitter/social media say things about Somali men. It’s not that deep, both sides do it and if you’re that upset, you need to learn to ignore it
If you have had enough self esteem you wouldn’t care what loud Somalis on social media have to say. But you’re coming across very insecure

Trending