Darod Reconciliation Conference In Kismaayo

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
He's not from Awdal he's an Isaaq larping as one. His previous name was Farah072.
:ohhh: that's why his emotional rants and shenanigans ring a bell. War ninyo @Awdalia Rising, leave reer Awdals name out of your crusty lips waa dad Sharaf leh. grow a pair and change your nigis to @Ictrafia Rising.

Till then No body will take u seriously :drakekidding:labgaab ehlu Naar

Absame has two regions out of three and thus has no need for negotiations. The capital will remain Buale and Gedo should rejoin Koonfur Galbeed or try and standalone like Hiiraan and Benaadir.

Ogaden led the Gaalomadow wars and so Ogaden will continue to be the kings of the deep south anybody with an issue will have to be deported to whatever central gobol desert they came from. Galgaduud is that way :vanlf9a:

Hiiraan and Gedo should never be put in the same sentence. Before Siad Barre this how scenes were in Jubada Sare while Hiiraan was a stand-alone in the 8 regions of the Somal Republic.
11D7CC8F-3663-4254-86E9-FED35F067380.jpeg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hiiraan and Gedo should never be put in the same sentence. Before Siad Barre this how scenes were in Jubada Sare while Hiiraan was a stand-alone in the 8 regions of the Somal Republic. View attachment 146741

Isn't Gedo bigger then Hiiraan? Hiran is like the size of one district in nugaal, yet it's a gobol makes no sense to me. How can u have a gobol where the land is so small? The Somali gobol system was totally wrong, Hawiye have 750 kilometers of Land all together, why it's 4 gobols is beyond me. For every 180 kilometers you enjoy a gobol, if that is the rule, then for every 180 kilometer should be considered a gobol. That will allow PL to enjoy 4 gobols then.

Isn't Gedo bigger then Hiiraan? Hiran is like the size of one district in nugaal, yet it's a gobol makes no sense to me. How can u have a gobol where the land is so small? The Somali gobol system was totally wrong, Hawiye have 750 kilometers of Land all together, why it's 4 gobols is beyond me. For every 180 kilometers you enjoy a gobol, if that is the rule, then for every 180 kilometer should be considered a gobol. That will allow PL to enjoy 4 gobols then.

Hiiraan is bigger than Gedo.

Hiiraan is dense in population, Puntland have land but not that much population like the riverine areas in southern Somalia. 😁

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hiiraan is bigger than Gedo.

Hiiraan is dense in population, Puntland have land but not that much population like the riverine areas in southern Somalia. 😁

PL has a large nomadic population that is unsettled, nice try using settlements along the river to gouge population why don't they dominate the GDP if their so 'large' these riverine populations, why is it livestock community dominate? it's cause the largest population is nomadic community. Carmo is a good example, one sub clan of majerten settled down not fully either but 'partially' and created a town within 10 years.

Hiiraan is tiny space of land and mixed as hell, small land and also sub-divided by 100 different clans isn't a great look, your hawadle is at most 40% of hiiraan, so no matter what population Hiiraan is, you only constitute one part of it. Majerten is largest clan in Somalia, we live 1/3 of Somalia land mass and it's 90% us alone and won't be shared around to 100 different clans. You are lucky to live in 1/3 of hiiraan land mass as hawadle wa hadi run loo hadlo

Come back to me when Hawadle has the same size of land as Gedo, don't come at me when u sharing the same size of gedo with 100 different clans and boasting it's all yours when it's not.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Personally i want Afmadow to be capital of Jubaland because is center of Jubaland. Garbaharey is too far and not strategic, should not be even, Gedo capital, Luuq and Bardhere are better suited.
Garbaharey is nothing and empty place.
If is not Afmadow, they should have made new capital in Abdalla Janaay.
During Jubaland State Formation, Some Absame want Kismayo to be the capital, but Harti categorically said no, we don’t want the capital and the problem in Kismaayo.
Then was agreed in Buale.
No body mention in Garbaharey and I think it would have been rejected.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There’s no need for reconciliation, gedo has every right to be governed under the federal government in mogadishu or join konfur galbeed.

As for jubbaland as the constitution clearly states you need two gobal to create a federal state hence jubbada hoose iyo jubbada dhexe farmaajo kinfolk are not needed.

I misread the unsettled part , just paid more attention to the not part. Most daroods came with the British. Harti came with sultanate of Zanzibar which they had relations with in 1890. The British gained control of Kismayo from the Sultanate of Zanzibar 1895. British needed loyal people in Kismayo so they moved in people from Ogadenia and others from areas also under the British East Africa Colony. Darood history in Kismayo starts late 1880-1890. It was reinforced 1991 when thousands of daroods fled Xamar for Kismayo

stop the lies, kulaha moved in OGs, hahahhah

the Ogadens were in kismayo in 1820s

why do you make up shyt horta warya?

giphy.gif

Personally i want Afmadow to be capital of Jubaland because is center of Jubaland. Garbaharey is too far and not strategic, should not be even, Gedo capital, Luuq and Bardhere are better suited.
Garbaharey is nothing and empty place.
If is not Afmadow, they should have made new capital in Abdalla Janaay.
During Jubaland State Formation, Some Absame want Kismayo to be the capital, but Harti categorically said no, we don’t want the capital and the problem in Kismaayo.
Then was agreed in Buale.
No body mention in Garbaharey and I think it would have been rejected.

hahaha, as if harti can say no to anything, kulaha harti said no to a kismayo capital, kakakka

your funny bro, harti was literally brought back to live by Ogadens after OG kicked out buuns and shishkabab from kismayo, yall ran off from the city in the 90s and left Ogaden to fight tooth and nail

ahmed is a big softy, harti is absolutely nothing in the south in jubaland, they ran off and refused to fight hiraale when ahmed and hassan turki used every trick to karbash buuns 3 times and HG

Like I said already some Ogadens lived there prior to the British. Majority came when Sultanate of Zanzibar handed control of Kismayo to the British who already ruled you in ogadenia. Then more of your people came

look at how yuo now flip flop and change yuot tuen,

read sxb, Ogaden were in kismayo/ jubaland since 1820s

and the British did not arrive until 1890s

and ahmed made harti mayor because we have no issues sharing, harti have lived in ksimayo for a long time, and could not even hold kismayo against tunni with out help from ogaden in 1800s

we share and dont mind sharing unlike buuns who came there in 1990s running away from the waterless mars of dusamareeb

stop making things up, if ahmed and 5,000 Ogaden lads who died did not share kismayo harti could do nothng, harti were chased and only ogaden was left to fight with hassan turki and ahmed madoobe and harti came and accepted what we gave them after cleaning the area from buuns and HG, why did harti not kick out huraale like we did in 2006 and 2008 ?

your just a jelaous langab dude,

horta what are you in terms of tribe/clan?

I’m not Isaaq either just stating a fact. Ogadens never ruled any kingdom or sultanate in fact you were ruled by Adal sultanate which was a Dir sultanate. Your people were never known to be warriors. Even onlf was a flop

and yet somali hisotry is Ogadne/Absame which is a sub sub sub sub clan of Darood

in 1960 with somalia free, the statues and major road names

were

Sayid

Hawo Tako

King Will Waal

Qamaan Bulxan, Raage Ugaas, Cigaal Shidadd, Mataan Cideed

do yuo have a statue of yuor clans men in xamar ?

ahhahah

why are all the famous historical statues and road names named after one single clan, Absame?

what every langab sees

your poets, warriors and somali kings are all Absame

name me a single person from your tribe, and before you start cadaan cade the first president who created these statues, he was hawiye

1602860790660.png

1602861162735.png

Attachments

• 1602860830350.png
    1602860830350.png
    236.1 KB · Views: 27
ogaden is small clan we’ve busted your peoples big footed lies trying to claim the entire population of somali region as ogadens. Nice try. If your clan is so large why have you never had a kingdom/sultanate and always lived under habashi, british, or Italian occupation? Langaab Tigray and amaharas have dont it before in Ethiopia why can’t your ass do it? Weak.

Also I like how you are ignoring the fact I ruled you under Adal sultanate. You got colonized by other Somalis. Save your fairytale lies about your clans fake size for someone who cares. History has shown how pathetic your people have been over the years and it’s mainly due to your people not knowing how to fight/ exaggerating clan size. Supposed big sized clan doesn’t get bullied over the years like yours was.

:gaasdrink:

if it was not for Ogaden fighting back in DDS al dir/ciise,. samaroon and isaaq would speak af ahmaar today and have no regional president

and if your so landeere in DDS why were the last 12 DDS presidents 100% Absame ?

how can a small clan rule a majority clan?

remember the British named the region Ogaden region in 1884, why did they not call it Dir region?

:gaasdrink:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
look at how yuo now flip flop and change yuot tuen,

read sxb, Ogaden were in kismayo/ jubaland since 1820s

and the British did not arrive until 1890s

and ahmed made harti mayor because we have no issues sharing, harti have lived in ksimayo for a long time, and could not even hold kismayo against tunni with out help from ogaden in 1800s

we share and dont mind sharing unlike buuns who came there in 1990s running away from the waterless mars of dusamareeb

stop making things up, if ahmed and 5,000 Ogaden lads who died did not share kismayo harti could do nothng, harti were chased and only ogaden was left to fight with hassan turki and ahmed madoobe and harti came and accepted what we gave them after cleaning the area from buuns and HG, why did harti not kick out huraale like we did in 2006 and 2008 ?

your just a jelaous langab dude,

horta what are you in terms of tribe/clan?
He is Is Idoor Isaaq claiming Samaroon, gadabuursi
Lol!!

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
hahaha, as if harti can say no to anything, kulaha harti said no to a kismayo capital, kakakka

your funny bro, harti was literally brought back to live by Ogadens after OG kicked out buuns and shishkabab from kismayo, yall ran off from the city in the 90s and left Ogaden to fight tooth and nail

ahmed is a big softy, harti is absolutely nothing in the south in jubaland, they ran off and refused to fight hiraale when ahmed and hassan turki used every trick to karbash buuns 3 times and HG
This ain’t ethiopia or kenya where OG make up the majority this is somalia where harti make up the majority in terms of land and as for jubbaland
here is ahmed madoobe @2:30 Saying Cumar cabdirashid Cali sharmarke the then prime minister and the future president of somalia was the backbone in the creation and founding of jubbaland.

Trending