Darod Reconciliation Conference In Kismaayo

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Absame has two regions out of three and thus has no need for negotiations. The capital will remain Buale and Gedo should rejoin Koonfur Galbeed or try and standalone like Hiiraan and Benaadir.

Ogaden led the Gaalomadow wars and so Ogaden will continue to be the kings of the deep south anybody with an issue will have to be deported to whatever central gobol desert they came from. Galgaduud is that way :vanlf9a:

Kismayo wasn't unsettled before the Harti arrived, it was a small bajuni village before MJ built it up.

There was no Bajuni village. Kismayo was discovered & first settled by Maqabul Ogaden and started out as an Outpost During the expedition. It than transformed into a city.

There will be no reconciliation with Bons. They can join Eelaays in Baydhabo after all most of the land they are currently squatting on used to belong to them.
27D0C0D5-65D3-4B54-B089-56E2AD77708E.jpeg

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Kismayo wasn't unsettled before the Harti arrived, it was a small bajuni village before MJ built it up.

false. Kismayo has long history before any darood came. And how was it unsettled when you just said it was a Bajuni village? Kismayo has history under Ajuraan and before. Daroods came end of 1800s with the British

false. Kismayo has long history before any darood came. And how was it unsettled when you just said it was a Bajuni village? Kismayo has history under Ajuraan and before. Daroods came end of 1800s with the British
Are you retarded? I clearly said it was settled.

Darood came in the mid 19th century before the British.

Awdalia Rising

Are you retarded? I clearly said it was settled.

Darood came in the mid 19th century before the British.

I misread the unsettled part , just paid more attention to the not part. Most daroods came with the British. Harti came with sultanate of Zanzibar which they had relations with in 1890. The British gained control of Kismayo from the Sultanate of Zanzibar 1895. British needed loyal people in Kismayo so they moved in people from Ogadenia and others from areas also under the British East Africa Colony. Darood history in Kismayo starts late 1880-1890. It was reinforced 1991 when thousands of daroods fled Xamar for Kismayo

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Most daroods came with the British. Harti came with sultanate of Zanzibar which they had relations with in 1890. The British gained control of Kismayo from the Sultanate of Zanzibar. British needed loyal people in Kismayo so they moved in people from Ogadenia and others from areas also under the British East Africa Colony. Darood history in Kismayo starts late 1880-1890. It was reinforced 1991 when thousands of daroods fled Xamar for Kismayo
Darod arrived 40 years before the British.

repo

VIP
not 40 and only Harti did with the sultanate or Zanzibar. Ogadens came with the British. Besides the fact is Kismayo was already settled.
Kismayo was not settled, the closest settlement was Burgabo aka Port Dunford.

It's amusing you are telling me about my history.

:kanyeshrug:

Awdalia Rising

Like I said Harti came as slaves with their Omani masters who controlled the sultanate of Zanzibar the local population already present clashed with the Arab bootyshaking Harti and the sultanate of Zanzibar punishes them

A029C325-07BC-455F-80EB-18534BA256BE.jpeg

few Ogadens were present majority came with the British who at this time already governed Ogadenia and like the sultanate of Zanzibar needed loyal servants (Harti) the British too needed loyal servants and brought Ogaden

E272BEDA-9F56-41EB-9BF2-C815498950DF.jpeg

@sincity @Jimmer

stop being mooryans and admit the truth about Kismayo

repo

VIP
Like I said Harti came as slaves with their Omani masters who controlled the sultanate of Zanzibar the local population already present clashed with the Arab bootyshaking Harti and the sultanate of Zanzibar punishes them

View attachment 146601

few Ogadens were present majority came with the British who at this time already governed Ogadenia and like the sultanate of Zanzibar needed loyal servants (Harti) the British too needed loyal servants and brought Ogaden

View attachment 146604

@sincity @Jimmer

stop being mooryans and admit the truth about Kismayo
I like how you added your own imaginary commentary.