Dark skinned Somali women are the ones who marry cadaan men!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
We're not all alike but trust me you can just tell when someones Somali.
Nah, there are differences. Esp, when ppl are out here with no Islamic or Somali dress to typify them by, it's hard to tell. I spotted an older freshie Somali lady recently at hospital bc of her dress, and when I approached her 'cuz she looked lost, she didn't know I was Somali until I tried my best to speak to her in Somali, afterwhich she asked me what qabil I was from lmao typical. There's a narrative that's taken over, but plenty of us r isolated by it.

Like, the only reason I was able to guess the stolen phone Sudanese couple weren't Somali was bc I'd literally never seen a Somali that looked that. Still, I could've just as easily been wrong.

We don't doe. It's just that every single mashup of our features is unique only to us. It exists in spades elsewhere but to have all of that attributed to dark skin and a tall slender frame, it's impossible to mistake us.

I think that's mostly what's going on.
To outsiders we do. Just like how every Chinese person looks the same to me

Somalis have ~10 distinct looks that are similar to eachother. Living or interacting with Somalis often enough will make it easy to spot a Somali.

Just like how Norwegians have some distinct looks that differentiates them from other cadaans. Most "popular "/different look is pale skin, long face but defined face, high hairline, big nose, blue eyes and blonde hair.

Nah, there are differences. Esp, when ppl are out here with no Islamic or Somali dress to typify them by, it's hard to tell. I spotted an older freshie Somali lady recently at hospital bc of her dress, and when I approached her 'cuz she looked lost, she didn't know I was Somali until I tried my best to speak to her in Somali, afterwhich she asked me what qabil I was from lmao typical. There's a narrative that's taken over, but plenty of us r isolated by it.

Like, the only reason I was able to guess the stolen phone Sudanese couple weren't Somali was bc I'd literally never seen a Somali that looked that. Still, I could've just as easily been wrong.
I disagree, Somalis are easily distinguishable. Very homogenous, there must have ben a lot of inbreeding. Well it would explain the tribalism.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I can even spot kids mixed with Somali :dead:

Isn't that hard though saw an cadaan man with two children today, both with light-bronze skin and brown wavy hair. Easiest guess of my life.

Somalis are easy to spot I even meet this mixed kid named Ali nielsen just as I guessed hes half somali

But I think if you been around certain people alot you can tell whose who

I can tell whose kurdish,bosnian,albanian easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts