Dark skinned Somali women are the ones who marry cadaan men!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I know couple of dark skinned women who are dating or married to Cadaan or Arab men. I've yet to see a light skinned woman doing this, are society beauty standards contributing to this? Is it low self esteem? Are Somali men overlooking the dark skinned women?

Take a look at these videos.

tumblr_n8t21sx9Xp1rfduvxo1_250.gif

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I straight up have no issues with outside marriage. It's a minority that does it and they aren't a threat to an ethnic group with millions of people back home procreating as well. If you find someone who respects you and your culture, by all means...

My problem is how so many flaunt their white dudes like they hit the jackpot or something. Like there was a prize to be had.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
I'm good with Somali women being with ajnabi guys as long as they(the girls) don't turn back and start talking smack abt us Somali men and as long as the guys they get with are not kuffar.

But eyy it's their life who cares.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Tbh... Maybe how we prioritize light skin at a subconscious level has something to do with this.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
It's not only the women here @Reiko and @mahamud this is starting with the guys too. I here some faraxs talk gabar cadaan baa guursanayaa, ilmo gurux badan bee ii daleysaa.

weirdly enough, all the guys i know with cadaaan are dark skin. tbh majority of somalis are of similar skin tone to the last girl.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It's not only the women here @Reiko and @mahamud this is starting with the guys too. I here some faraxs talk gabar cadaan baa guursanayaa, ilmo gurux badan bee ii daleysaa.

Yeah it's retarded. I think paragon might have been correct all along. We do everything against our best interest.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
But this "showing off your spouse on YouTube" thing is getting on my nerves. TBH I really don't see the point of the husband tag and the wife tag.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
weirdly enough, all the guys i know with cadaaan are dark skin. tbh majority of somalis are of similar skin tone to the last girl.

Welp that's pathetic. I didn't realize it at first until I heard my grandmother say at a wedding "he's dark. Why did he marry her? She's also dark".

The pinnacle African country. Where life first roamed. Ashamed of its natural disposition :tocry:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Somali girls should stay with their own. Only the ugliest darkie ones should marry outside and create more Maya Jamas for Somali guys to devour
image.jpg

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Cadaan niggas taking one for the team kkkkkk

I would never consider marrying a girl darker then me but that's just me
:kanyeshrug::manny:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
@Mohamud I did, and regarding your first question: my people are langaab, I wanna spread my seeds as much as possible to prevent my people from loosing Ceerigabo completely. I hope you understand

Welp that's pathetic. I didn't realize it at first until I heard my grandmother say at a wedding "he's dark. Why did he marry her? She's also dark".

The pinnacle African country. Where life first roamed. Ashamed of its natural disposition :tocry:
i honestly always find the darker skinned somali guys and girls much better looking. they look authentically somali.
when i went back home for my uncles wedding, EVERYONE was dark skin but they were all obsessed with finding him inan cass.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
I don't see the fuss about Somali people and their obsession with girls who marry ajnabi guys. Y'all niggas tripping for nothing. Waryaa you can marry whoever you want as long as they are Muslim and you are happy with them.
At the end of the day everyone has preference, don't be offended if the xalimo or the Farah next door marries or dates an ajnabi.

Live your life and let them live theirs waryaya.:ufdup:

Ayan Hirsi and Iman too. Dark skinned Somali men always marry light skinned Somali women but with women yes they're overlooked so the whitest white guy will choose them for the same reasons ie blending their skin tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.