Dark skinned Somali women are the ones who marry cadaan men!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They ain't always dark-skinned. I know a lady married to an Italian man for at least 14 years and she's light. I also know another woman who married a Welsh man and she was light-skin as hell -- her daughters looked 100% like her, she completely annihilated his genes lol.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
It is mostly dark skin boys and girls marrying out but I've seen light skin ones do it too. Somalis have major insecurities. They just want light skin mixed kids. They're putting their insecurities on their children. If your child is light maxaa ka galay, how would that help you? :what1::what1:

Its also mostly darods and a few isaaqs marrying out. You hardly see a hawiye do it. Alhamdulilah we don't suffer from inferiority complex or insecurities.

Last edited:
Why do they do these videos these low self-esteem having heauxs have no respect they really think they've hit the jacket pot by marring Tom, Eric, and Bob when in actuality it was some low-life pot smoking degenerate.

VixR

Veritas
Nah, no correlation to skin tone that I've noticed irl, it's mixed.

Edit: Still, light Somalis r the minority within the community. People will call u names by ur lightness like "lightey"! I've never heard someone be called "darkey!" or whatever even though it's more prevalent. Not even sure what the word for that would be, what "madow"? lmao.

Last edited:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Nah, no correlation to skin tone that I've noticed irl, it's mixed.

Edit: Still, light Somalis r the minority within the community. People will call u names by ur lightness like "lightey"! I've never heard someone be called "darkey!" or whatever even though it's more prevalent. Not even sure what the word for that would be, what "madow"? lmao.

Is that a problem? That's what we do in my family - darker Somalis are reffered to as madow. Behind their backs of course. Sometimes unironically even adoon lmaoo

VixR

Veritas
Is that a problem? That's what we do in my family - darker Somalis are reffered to as madow. Behind their backs of course. Sometimes unironically even adoon lmaoo
Lol that's crazy as hell. Most Somalis are brown to dark-skinned, not light. Why tf would u do that to ur own family?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Pretty sure Khathead be trolling

Otherwise that's just another L for the Somali community right there :dabcasar:

VixR

Veritas
Being real some Somalis are straight up midnight. My dad's dark as hell.
My parents are lighter than average, esp my mom, but as if to make up for it one of my brothers is pretty dark considering, and some of us are lighter. That's why I don't get this homogeneous thing, I swear there's too many differences within single families, none of us look like each other at all lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending