Daniel Haqiqatjou and "Red Pill"

I honestly don't really know what this "red pill" thing is.... I understand there are these terms now like "red pill," "chad" and "based"... I think the "chad" concept has been a basis for some very funny memes but..... I don't think these concepts should be mixed into Islam....

I despise this person's movement and I have every intention of continuing to attack him...

"anti-Madkhalism" is actually just a thinly veiled campaign against Salafis in disguise

Are you knowledge seeker?

in what you quoted, I was referring to how one of the pro-Haqiqatjou elements has used this technique of posting a bunch of stuff from twitter before and now I'm using that technique myself for the opposite aim....

am I knowledge seeker? am I a student of knowledge? if that's what you're asking, I hope I would never call myself something like that. I'm just an ordinary person but I hope Allah rewards me for exposing this person who is attacking the Salafi dawah. that being said, although I'm just an ordinary person, I have learned from people who really do have knowledge. a lot of what I say I believe does not actually come from me but is actually what I learned from people who really do have knowledge.

wallahi this makes me angry.... the two scholars casually being insulted here are two great scholars.... it drives me crazy that this Haqiqatjou movement thinks its ok to just casually insult real, true scholars and rally behind this Haqiqatjou social media celebrity

Lol you are upset he calls out MBS and exposes the deviance of Madkhalism in trying to protect tyrants trying to liberalize Muslims.

He has made it go mainstream, mashaAllah.

if anything, it is you and others who are thinking about MBS. MBS didn't cross my mind until you brought him up.

this guy and his whole movement represent a campaign against Salafiyyah.

my concern is Salafiyyah, not any government.
It's crazy how they never try to debate and argue for their points but always come with the " you're saudi slave" accusation, as if this is the only talking point they have.

The Madkhalis hold that it is never permissible to criticize rulers regardless of how openly they denigrate Islam and oppress people.

Madkhalis say that this principle even applies to rulers who commit extreme transgressions and broadcast them on television everyday. According to them, it is impermissible to criticize a ruler who goes on television everyday and then publicly drinks wine, sexually assaults one's mother, and tortures one's children. (see video below)

If a Muslim says to the ruler, "Please do not publicly drink alcohol or touch my mother - it is haram," he is considered a khariji deviant/apostate who it is praiseworthy to kill.

Which scholar in all of Muslim history has even thought to put forth such a disgusting view and bid'a?

Madkhali "scholars" have! (See video)

In reality, many Muslim rulers themselves do not hold such absurd views, alhamdulillah. They themselves recognize these views as immoral and unjust. It is only Madkhali scum who propagate views of this type.

Muslims should show rulers respect and support them in good. However, they must repudiate the Madkhalis for spreading disgusting bidas that bring shame to Muslims, their religion, and their rulers.

The Madkhalis hold that it is never permissible to criticize rulers regardless of how openly they denigrate Islam and oppress people.

Madkhalis say that this principle even applies to rulers who commit extreme transgressions and broadcast them on television everyday. According to them, it is impermissible to criticize a ruler who goes on television everyday and then publicly drinks wine, sexually assaults one's mother, and tortures one's children. (see video below)

If a Muslim says to the ruler, "Please do not publicly drink alcohol or touch my mother - it is haram," he is considered a khariji deviant/apostate who it is praiseworthy to kill.

Which scholar in all of Muslim history has even thought to put forth such a disgusting view and bid'a?

Madkhali "scholars" have! (See video)

In reality, many Muslim rulers themselves do not hold such absurd views, alhamdulillah. They themselves recognize these views as immoral and unjust. It is only Madkhali scum who propagate views of this type.

Muslims should show rulers respect and support them in good. However, they must repudiate the Madkhalis for spreading disgusting bidas that bring shame to Muslims, their religion, and their rulers.

you don't feel bothered that there are zero actual scholars backing your movement?

the whole movement is basically internet celebrities like Yasir Qadhi (very interesting that this arch-liberal speaks as well against "Madkhalis"), Muhammad Hijab, Haqiqatjou and a bunch of people on social media... with zero actual scholars

if you "anti-madkhalis" had your way, we'd throw out the scholars and base our understanding of Islam on random people on social media

this goes back to what I was talking about in my second post in this thread... the "psuedotraditionalism" of Haqiqatjou....

according to the Haqiqtajou narrative, Haqiqatjou is this ultimate enemy of liberalism....

yet him and Yasir Qadhi are on the same page when it comes to "anti-Madkhalism". Yasir Qadhi is like the final boss of "Muslim liberals".... and yet he also attacks Salafiyyah and talks against "Madkhalis".

Nicki Minaj boycotted Saudi. basically every liberal on earth will start foaming at the mouth if you even mention Saudi.

I don't want to post it because I don't want to promote his stuff but Yasir Qadhi has a 50-minute lecture against "Madkhalis" on YouTube.

we're the liberal agents and yet Yasir Qadhi, the chief and final boss of liberal agents, is against us??

we don't want to be on the same Saudi-bashing bandwagon as Nicki Minaj and basically every liberal and feminist on earth and so we're the liberal agents? and Nicki Minaj is the defender of the Sunnah?

so this Jew in the clip, who is wanting for there to be civil war and uprising in Saudi Arabia (apparently he's very "anti-Madkhali")- this Jew is the defender of true Islam???

as much as these people who rile up the people to create chaos and play to people's emotions like to present themselves as defenders of true Islam.... it could very well be that they are being backed by hidden anti-Islamic forces, just like the people who revolted in Libya were openly being backed by NATO... if you want to encourage people in Muslim countries to rise up against their governments as "defenders of true Islam," maybe you could talk to George Soros and maybe he'll help out... or maybe whoever it is that's paying money to Al-Shabaab

I went on twitter earlier, I was looking up info about this "anti-Madkhali" thing... I looked up "madakhila"

and this was the first thing that popped up.... (now it's the third result)

isn't this guy associated with Al-Shabaab? here he is, Al-Shabaab preacher talking about "Madkhalis"..... if what Haqiqatjou is promoting isn't khawarij ideology then it's very, very close to it

like the tweet says: "His rhetoric is a conveyor belt to ISIS. That’s why the Takfiris like him."

if you go on twitter right now and look up who is using this madkhali term.... you will see tons and tons of stuff from people who have ideology that either is full-blown khawarij or very, very close to it... also a lot of people praising Ahmed Musa Jibril.... as I've seen @AMusee do....

they have a clip of Ahmed Musa Jibril referring to Abu Mohammad al-Adnani, spokesman for Daesh, as "Sheikh al-Adnani"

here is @AMusee posting a thread of Ahmed Musa Jibril

this is not meant as something against @AMusee but to illustrate how this "anti-Madkhali" movement is associated with Ahmed Musa Jibril.... if you look up who is using this "madkhali" term on twitter and social media, you'll see a lot of them promoting this person

Trending

Latest posts