New Age "Islam" | Al-Shaykh Al-Imām Ahmad Musā Jibrīl

I don’t want to slander Ahmad Musa Jibril out of ignorance as I never watched his videos or read his works but I noticed most of his fanboys online and most of those who promote his work are either extremists or have extremist tendencies. A lot of ISIS, Al-Qaeda fanboys and Takfiri Kharijites/“Jihadists” in general make up a good portion of those who follow him and promote his work. This doesn’t give a good impression of him.

I don’t want to slander Ahmad Musa Jibril out of ignorance as I never watched his videos or read his works but I noticed most of his fanboys online and most of those who promote his work are either extremists or have extremist tendencies. A lot of ISIS, Al-Qaeda fanboys and Takfiri Kharijites/“Jihadists” in general make up a good portion of those who follow him and promote his work. This doesn’t give a good impression of him.

If you find any justification for associating him with those groups from him then share it here

Shaykh Ahmad Musa Jibril was born in the United States
and spent part of his childhood in the city of Madinah in the Kingdom of
Saudi Arabia. When his father Shaykh Musa Jibril, was a student
at the Islamic University of Madinah. It was there where Ahmad Jibril
memorized the Qur’an at the age of 11. He memorized Sahih al-Bukhari and
Sahih Muslim before graduating from high school. Ahmad Jibril then
spent the rest of his younger years back in the United States graduating
from high school in 1989. He later on memorized the chains of Bukhari
& Muslim, then memorized the 6 (now 9) books of Hadeeth.

Thereafter, he studied at the Islamic University of Madinah as his father did and graduated with a degree in the Shari’ah.
Ahmad Jibril also studied several books cover to cover with Ibn Uthaymeen and has a rare Tazkiyyah from him.

He studied some books of Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab and Ibn Taymiyyah in private classes with Shaykh Bakr Abu Zayd (May Allah have mercy on him). He studied under Shaykh Muhammad Mukhtaar Ash-Shinqitee for 4 years and he also studied under Allamah Hamoud al-Uqla al-Shue’bi (May Allah have mercy on him), who also gave Ahmad Jibril a Tazkiyyah.

He studied under Shaykh Ehsan Ellahi Zaheer (May Allah have mercy on him) who was also a classmate of his father. When Ahmad Jibril was a teenager, Shaykh Ehsan said about him:

This boy knows my books more than me.

This is when Shaykh Ehsan was invited to the U.S by Shaykh Musa.

And he said to Shaykh Musa Jibril about Ahmad:

You raised a Mujadid In Sha Allah

Ahmad Jibril studied under the author of ‘The sealed nectar’, Shaykh Safi-ur-Rahmaan al-Mubarakpuri (May Allah have mercy on him) for 5 years.

He also studied with Shaykh Muqbil, Shaykh Abdullah al-Ghunaymaan, Shaykh Mohammad Ayub, Shaykh Atiyah Al-Salim (who was the main student of Ameen Ash-Shinqitee). He is also the one who completed Shaykh Shinqitee’s best and final Tafsir, ‘Adwa’ al-Bayan. He is also a student of Shaykh Ibahim al-Husayen (who was Ibn Baaz’s right hand man and trustee for decades). He also made Hajj with Shaykh Abdullah al-Quood (who was among the early ‘Ulamah of Ifta). He also is a student of Shaykh Saleh al-Hussayen (May Allah have mercy on him) who was the head of the committee for the two holy mosques.

Ibn Baaz encouraged students from Saudi to benefit from Ahmad Jibril and his father. Ahmad Jibril also has a Tazkiyyah by Ibn Baaz (3 months before he passed away) in it – Shaykh Ibn Baaz said about Ahmad Jibril:

A Shaykh who has good Aqeedah (Beliefs) and is well known to me.​

The Shaykh has also traveled to other countries such as Egypt and Jordan to study.

He then returned to the United States and finished his JD/LLM (master of law) degree from Michigan law schools. He now currently resides in Detroit, MI.

@Abu Ash’ari

He has praised Abu Muhammad al-Adnani who was a leader of ISIS

Surely if that was true there would be clear examples of it. It seems like slander from the usual suspects because he calls out their corrupt rulers.

This is most likely what their problem with him is.