Daniel Haqiqatjou and "Red Pill"

I don't understand exactly what Haqiqatjou expects scholars to do. Look at this twitter page.

Any voice whether they are a layman or a prominent scholar like al-Ouda will get arrested and sentenced to many years if they go against MBS regime. Even in other Muslim countries you will find similar occurrences. They might just condemn the sin itself and still their life is in danger. It is better for them to remain silent instead of criticizing their governments. Does he want the people to rebel against their leaders? That is also haram if the leader is Muslim. At the end of the day tyranny is better than anarchy. Not every sheikh is willing to go to prison to preach what is right. But some brave ones still do and they will be honoured by Allah for enjoining what is good.

Honestly I think Salman al-Awdah deserved what he got.

This video above talks about Salman al-Awdah. It isn't that he was some hero scholar and he got arrested for no reason. Imo he deserved what he got and anyways the guy is super, super deviant. If he was really this hero scholar that propaganda wants us to think he is, I'd probably be watching and posting his videos. But in reality the man was a deviant. I don't remember all the details off the top of my head but this video talks about. Sheikh Uthaymeen was warning about him way back in the 90's.

as for the second case mentioned, where supposedly the person got arrested for criticizing concerts.... I looked into it before and to my understanding there is zero actual proof that this person was arrested for talking against concerts. he was arrested but when I checked last time.... I don't think it was known why exactly he was arrested. but there was no actual proof that it was because of speaking against concerts.

but for example one of these arrested supposed scholars we're supposed to feel sorry for is Al-Hawali.... they'll show a picture of him and talk about him being this hero scholar who was arrested supposedly for standing up for Islam.... but they won't show how he in fact was promoting suicide bombing....

a number of these people who were arrested were people who promoted suicide bombing.... I think Salman al-Awdah is among them....

anyways, a lot of these people were ikhwanis, you had various deviant types..... I don't know the details of every single case but a lot of these people who got arrested were not anywhere near as innocent as propaganda would have us believe

I don't talk about the governments of Somalia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Turkey or any other Muslim country except Syria because Assad is a kaffir..... the reason Salafis aren't talking against the governments of Muslim countries isn't because of being afraid..... there are plenty of Salafis outside of Saudi Arabia and I don't think Salafis there aren't able to leave... it has to do with the general approach to dealing with governments...

Last edited:
Honestly I think Salman al-Awdah deserved what he got.

This video above talks about Salman al-Awdah. It isn't that he was some hero scholar and he got arrested for no reason. Imo he deserved what he got and anyways the guy is super, super deviant. If he was really this hero scholar that propaganda wants us to think he is, I'd probably be watching and posting his videos. But in reality the man was a deviant. I don't remember all the details off the top of my head but this video talks about. Sheikh Uthaymeen was warning about him way back in the 90's.

as for the second case mentioned, where supposedly the person got arrested for criticizing concerts.... I looked into it before and to my understanding there is zero actual proof that this person was arrested for talking against concerts. he was arrested but when I checked last time.... I don't think it was known why exactly he was arrested. but there was no actual proof that it was because of speaking against concerts.

but for example one of these arrested supposed scholars we're supposed to feel sorry for is Al-Hawali.... they'll show a picture of him and talk about him being this hero scholar who was arrested supposedly for standing up for Islam.... but they won't show how he in fact was promoting suicide bombing....

a number of these people who were arrested were people who promoted suicide bombing.... I think Salman al-Awdah is among them....

anyways, a lot of these people were ikhwanis, you had various deviant types..... I don't know the details of every single case but a lot of these people who got arrested were not anywhere near as innocent as propaganda would have us believe

I don't talk about the governments of Somalia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Turkey or any other Muslim country except Syria because Assad is a kaffir..... the reason Salafis aren't talking against the governments of Muslim countries isn't because of being afraid..... there are plenty of Salafis outside of Saudi Arabia and I don't think Salafis there aren't able to leave... it has to do with the general approach to dealing with governments...
I don't know why you seek to deny it, al-Talib was definitely arrested for his speech against mixing. The government is known to arrest scholars and put them in a cell without any legitimate charges. From the many arrested, not all of them were supporting extremists that is a broad statement to make. Watch this video, he says it himself he wishes that he could speak in the masjid among people, but he cannot because of the dire consequences. He was forced to flee for his safety. These leaders who move from sharia will face humiliation one day.

I don't know why you seek to deny it, al-Talib was definitely arrested for his speech against mixing. The government is known to arrest scholars and put them in a cell without any legitimate charges. From the many arrested, not all of them were supporting extremists that is a broad statement to make. Watch this video, he says it himself he wishes that he could speak in the masjid among people, but he cannot because of the dire consequences. He was forced to flee for his safety. These leaders who move from sharia will face humiliation one day.

you realize Middle East Monitor is an ikhwani outlet?

and this guy who is in the video.... he says he wishes he could speak in the masjid.... I don't know who this guy is... maybe he's an ikhwani or some other deviant element....

I never claimed anything about every single case but I'm just saying in many, many of these cases where they make a story about "hero scholar prosecuted by Saudi for speaking the haq"..... in many of these cases it turns out he was an ikhwani, he was promoting suicide bombing, etc.

you realize Middle East Monitor is an ikhwani outlet?

and this guy who is in the video.... he says he wishes he could speak in the masjid.... I don't know who this guy is... maybe he's an ikhwani or some other deviant element....

I never claimed anything about every single case but I'm just saying in many, many of these cases where they make a story about "hero scholar prosecuted by Saudi for speaking the haq"..... in many of these cases it turns out he was an ikhwani, he was promoting suicide bombing, etc.
The news site is irrelevant here, you can find the same story on other sites with his videos. And the brother only called for the rulers to fear Allah and he fled out of fear of being imprisoned. It is strange for you to find a reason to justify it by possibly labelling him a deviant instead of recognizing that there is a growing hostility towards the scholars. Yes the country has a long history of housing preachers with extreme views, but what is occurring now is nothing but a power grab.

Across the Muslim world there is a war being waged against salafiyyah, against muslim values, against the sharia. And it is not coming only from the west. The ones who call for the people to adhere to the rules of Allah and turn away from degeneracy are labelled extremists and charged with inciting terror in some cases. The sad part is there will be people like you who will defend this and find any reason to justify it. There is a difference between being quiet and actively supporting injustice. We even have scholars denying the plight of our Uyghur brother and sisters!

The news site is irrelevant here, you can find the same story on other sites with his videos. And the brother only called for the rulers to fear Allah and he fled out of fear of being imprisoned. It is strange for you to find a reason to justify it by possibly labelling him a deviant instead of recognizing that there is a growing hostility towards the scholars. Yes the country has a long history of housing preachers with extreme views, but what is occurring now is nothing but a power grab.

Across the Muslim world there is a war being waged against salafiyyah, against muslim values, against the sharia. And it is not coming only from the west. The ones who call for the people to adhere to the rules of Allah and turn away from degeneracy are labelled extremists and charged with inciting terror in some cases. The sad part is there will be people like you who will defend this and find any reason to justify it. There is a difference between being quiet and actively supporting injustice. We even have scholars denying the plight of our Uyghur brother and sisters!

... no one is defending Salafiyyah by not following Salafiyyah and getting into all this kind of stirring the people up against the rulers like this.

Allah tells us in the Quran (translation of the meaning):

Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves.

-Surah Ar-Rad: 13:11

but people don't want to hear this. it's like they want fitness results, you tell them "diet and exercise" and they want a magic pill (revolution) to give them results overnight.

Saudi used to be really poor. Allah blessed them, they got money and now the people are not as pious as they used to be. Stirring the people up against the government isn't going to make them more pious.

Getting ordinary people to obsess over the government, getting men to obsess over the evils of women, getting women to obsess over the evils of men, none of this the right way.

We all have to focus on what is within our role. I am an ordinary person. I am not responsibility for what the government in the US where I live does. I don't have any control over what the government here does, much less what a government way on the other side of the ocean, across a giant continent called Africa does. It is not my responsibility and there is no point in me obsessing over it.

I can't control what the government here does, much less a government on the other side of the world. But I can call people to tawheed, I can talk about the Salafi minhaj, I can try to pass on what little I know that is beneficial.

Every person has their role. For the vast majority of the population, obsessing over what the government- especially the government of a faraway country- does is not within their proper role. In fact, the idea that ordinary people need to focus on these matters is actually an ill of "modernity" that came about with the rise of democracy.

I haven't said my opinion on the governments of the vast majority of Muslim countries. But whatever it is I think about those governments, what I will say is I absolutely have no desire to see ordinary people get involved in politics. We need ordinary people the hell out of politics. Getting the mases of people involved in politics is a disease not a cure.

if people really think someone like me is a bootlicker sellout slash government agent and fighting the government and getting-massacred-but-at-least-you're-being-very-hardcore is the right way... why are you still in the West? why aren't you in some place like Syria?

I'm being true to my principles. I live in peace and relative security.

But you that wants chaos and anarchy, you that is Mr. Hardcore, so much more hardcore than a boring person like myself- what are you even doing here? if you're true to your principles why aren't you in some place like Syria? but the reality is these people are promoting for others to end up like Libya and Syria while they themselves can safely avoid living where their ideology is being put into practice

these people in a nutshell:

Last edited:
@Omar del Sur my point is not about politics or riling up the people against the ruler. This is haram. I believe it was Ibn Taymiyyah who said that a century of tyranny is better than a single day with no ruler.

What I am saying is that we have seen in some Muslim nations, that the ones who criticize the practicing of what is forbidden and call on the people to change are silenced and persecuted. And there are also some who seek to justify it and call anyone who opposes them backwards. The ignorant who do not fear Allah follow their own interpretation of the deen how they see fit.

It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
Islam began as something strange and will go back to being strange, so glad tidings to the strangers.’”

@Omar del Sur my point is not about politics or riling up the people against the ruler. This is haram. I believe it was Ibn Taymiyyah who said that a century of tyranny is better than a single day with no ruler.

What I am saying is that we have seen in some Muslim nations, that the ones who criticize the practicing of what is forbidden and call on the people to change are silenced and persecuted. And there are also some who seek to justify it and call anyone who opposes them backwards. The ignorant who do not fear Allah follow their own interpretation of the deen how they see fit.

It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
Islam began as something strange and will go back to being strange, so glad tidings to the strangers.’”

No one who is a Salafi is opposed to speaking against sin. If the ruler starts allowing something that's haraam, it's still haraam and you should still speak against it. I'm just against it being turned into sort of a political demonstration where you rile up the people.

There are people who throw this fake idea around that Salafis change the rulings on thing based on what some government says. That is completely fake. Salafis are big followers of Sheikh Ibn Baz, Sheikh Uthaymeen and Sheikh Albaani.

It's not like you take some fatwa from Sheikh Ibn Baz and then you change the ruling because of what some government says. Unless there was a mistake, you follow the same ruling regardless.

This is one reason why I think people should go back and study the rulings of great scholars like Sheikh Ibn Baz and Sheikh Ibn Taymiyyah.

A time might come in the future where scholars are not able to tell the truth in public. I mean for example maybe one day in the future all the scholars will be arrested if they don't support lgbt.

I am not a Che Guevara revolutionary figure and I don't pretend to be... but I'm also not some person who promotes changing the rulings on things to please governments.

We have to preserve the knowledge, we have to study and preserve the authentic knowledge, we have to try to spread the knowledge.

I am not naming any government because that is not the point but my opinion is that many, most or maybe almost all governments are run by freemasonry. I got fired over vax mandate. I am an independent person, no abd of government.

And I do believe governments may come after people for not caving to lgbt and things like that. I think there will be persecution.

The people today are corrupted and so this leads to corrupt governments. I do not blame the plant, I blame the soil. Because the soil is corrupt, I am pessimistic as to any plants.

We cannot save things in terms of creating our ideal governments. I think it is a fantasy to imagine we can do this. But we can do our best to acquire knowledge and preserve the knowledge and guard it as best we can, as I see it that is what we can do. And to spread knowledge but I believe it will reach a point where it is dangerous for people who tell the truth to speak openly. And I believe it is an international global system plotting against us, with national governments that are just puppets. Revolution is terrible because people will attack the puppet but they will be too simple to understand the underlying global system and so another freemason puppet will replace the previous.

I don't understand exactly what Haqiqatjou expects scholars to do. Look at this twitter page.

Any voice whether they are a layman or a prominent scholar like al-Ouda will get arrested and sentenced to many years if they go against MBS regime. Even in other Muslim countries you will find similar occurrences. They might just condemn the sin itself and still their life is in danger. It is better for them to remain silent instead of criticizing their governments. Does he want the people to rebel against their leaders? That is also haram if the leader is Muslim. At the end of the day tyranny is better than anarchy. Not every sheikh is willing to go to prison to preach what is right. But some brave ones still do and they will be honoured by Allah for enjoining what is good.

Daniel is saying the same things you are, he is not condemning the scholars but the governments liberalization project.

This video explains it and the madkhalis.

I was willing to go kind of easy on Haqiqatjou and pause really saying much against him because I was with him as far as the Subaib Webb thing... but even with all the Subaib Webb stuff, this guy continues attacking Salafis and accusing Salafis of being liberals..... to my knowledge I have never in my life heard of Salafis being liberals until this Haqiqatjou movement came along.... Salafis are not remotely liberals... the idea of not rebelling against rulers and not talking about them is not some modern liberal concept.... it's pretty common in premodern societies... the idea that everyone should be instigating against the rulers and you're a sellout if you're not doing that kind of thing is more of a liberal, modernist post-"Enlightenment" thing... obviously that mindset existed before the "Enlightenment" mainstreamed it in Western culture (earlier in history there were groups like the khawarij and various revolutionary movements) but the Salafi approach to rulers is completely different than liberalism whereas Haqiqatjou's mindset when it comes to rulers is extremely similar to liberalism... it is actually the Salafis who have more of a traditional premodern mindset whereas his is way closer to liberalism

a huge part of the rest of the world attacks Salafis for not being liberals... and then DH comes and makes up this thing of falsely claiming Salafis are liberals

Trending

Latest posts