Dahir Alasow exposes loose Dahabshiil family

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bilan M

Have to agree with @mrpresident on one thing the whole isqaaimmo is a lie most ppl identify more with their habar.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
And what did that achieve?

Wallahi if you're really about this life you'd be in Ceelafweyn murking your perceived enemies. But nah you're a grown man living in your hooyo's who finds joy out of "exposing" people :camby:

As for the Kikuyu he can keep riding your nuts and trying to hype you up, next week he'll hop on another tribe
Waryaa @MrPrestige abti baan u ahey. Ka xishood inankaan abtiga u ahey najisyahow. :ohlord:

Have to agree with @mrpresident on one thing the whole isqaaimmo is a lie most ppl identify more with their habar.

True. I dislike fakeness anyway. Go to facebook and search groups each group of them have their own specific group, Isaaq
identity does not really exist between the youth.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
I murk them by helping my people, helping them with digging wells in certain towns/villages , I only help SY peeps
whenever I go there that alone is enough to kill them.
Good on you. What we need is more focus towards development in our local towns and villages, and less focus towards holding unnecessary anger and vitriol towards people who could care less about you.
Waryaa @MrPrestige abti baan u ahey. Ka xishood inankaan abtiga u ahey najisyahow. :ohlord:
You're a terrible troll you know that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending