Dahir Alasow exposes loose Dahabshiil family

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SomaliSpotter The funny thing is they underestimated me the crybaby crew in somnet, for months I have been patient and not
using full force with them , once they started insulting other people's parents that is when I gave them a huge karbash
and they cried foul.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
@HalyeeyQaran , Methylamine Is a useless kid that thinks the concept of "Isaaqniimo" exists, it doesn't in the wide web or
back home.If Dahir Alasow wants to liberate HJ females, he has the go ahead.
Abti, inanku waa iska yara naive. Garanmaayo iney 2015 tahey ee subclan loo wada saftey. Wax isaaqnimo ama daroodnimo la yidhaa ha ahaatey ma jiro. These people are never realistic abti.

@HalyeeyQaran True but he was born in qurbaha so that could be why
he is still naive , if he knew how much those people hate him
behind closed doors he would never question me. I am wiser and I know lots about
those people in somnet as well, for example I know the crybaby Moderator's father is
a extreme tribalist and I have even videos of it Lol. So this little diaper wearing kid wants
to tell me I am the one with the grudge? GTFO. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't
throw stones.

Last edited:

HalyeeyQaran

@HalyeeyQaran True but he was born in qurbaha so that could be why
he is still naive , if he knew how much those people hate him
behind closed doors he would never question me. I am wiser and I know lots about
those people in somnet as well, for example I know the crybaby Moderator's father is
a extreme tribalist and I have even videos of it Lol. So this little diaper wearing kid wants
to tell me I am the one with the grudge? GTFO. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't
throw stones.
Waa run abti. He will have to learn the hard way. These people want to romanticize Somalia but they can't change the reality on the ground.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
You know you're doing something right when you got a 35 year old wasteman still living in his mom's basement and a Kikuyu stain who changes his qabiil more often than a xalimo who changes her dirac who keep talking about you like little schoolgirls :mjlol:

Some butthurt niggas wallahi. Their biggest achievement in life is posting nudes of random chicks, talking about being a man and standing your ground :mjlol:

methylamine First of all I am nowhere near 35 and secondly I have done things for my people you will never achieve in your
lifetime, so between us you're the wasteman. Now go run back to the crybaby crew.

:childplease:

U

uncleruckus

Like run around with photos of random xalimos trying to qarxis them? I can agree to that :hemad:

giphy.gif

What is with the constant KKK in between? A fob with a computer is a very dangerous being. The story doesn't sound true anyway. If he got a hold of the video don't you think he would post...anonymously at least? I think he would knowing he has no character and morals.

HalyeeyQaran

@HalyeeyQaran The good thing though is my tol back home are less delusional and not a uncle tom like methylamine.
They understand the need to put their interests first and not others.
True, Sanaag is beaming with potential. The residents of Sanaag are taking the initiative to develop their homeland and become self-sufficient. You know odeyga siilyaanyuur will never take part in the development of this region. Abti, let @methylamine continue to be delusional. His clan is content with a couple neighborhoods in Hargeisa even though siilyaanyuur's entourage are pillaging his home base. He will learn though, he's still young.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
^ Look around the forum I have already qarxised the butler moderator and his daddy.
And what did that achieve?

Wallahi if you're really about this life you'd be in Ceelafweyn murking your perceived enemies. But nah you're a grown man living in your hooyo's who finds joy out of "exposing" people :camby:

As for the Kikuyu he can keep riding your nuts and trying to hype you up, next week he'll hop on another tribe

True, Sanaag is beaming with potential. The residents of Sanaag are taking the initiative to develop their homeland and become self-sufficient. You know odeyga siilyaanyuur will never take part in the development of this region. Abti, let @methylamine continue to be delusional. His clan is content with a couple neighborhoods in Hargeisa even though siilyaanyuur's entourage are pillaging his home base. He will learn though, he's still young.

Yh Sanaag is great land I went there and got treated like a king. Sanaag is the land of the tough men, so we don't need
the likes of soft methylamine, this kid would give away the whole land in just one night because of phony "Isaaqniimo",
can't be trusted so let him stay in his neighborhoods in Hargeisa.

Status
Not open for further replies.