Dahir Alasow exposes loose Dahabshiil family

Status
Not open for further replies.
kkkkk, apparently someone gave him a vital info.

p1nx06Y.png

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
What

In my city, the local dahabshiil branch is run by a shameless dhulbahante (nur ahmed) man. He is a fucking traitor and he lacks basic understanding of customer service.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
@MrPrestige ...bro it's funny that I wanted to feature this guy yesterday and now you've did it ....

I had a question ..

Does this guy gets paid by anyone who wants to character assassinate their enemy ...that's what I been told ...anyone with a dreadful hate for someone pays him and he creates an epic scandal filled story around him....

I can honestly say that Dahir is at the same level as Ayan Hirsi

@menace The beef between Dahir Alasow and Dahabshiil is personal and now Dahir Alasow found pictures and videos of
Dahabshiil family females which is the icing on the cake for him.

This Daahir Alasow guy is a moron who shouldn't call himself a journalist. The guy has no integrity and is as tribalist as the other people he always accuses of tribalism, if not even worse. If you pay attention to his videos/posts, he targets only few specific clans in his online attacks. Most of the time he makes shit up in order to attract views to his silly videos, or exaggerates & blows shit out of proportion. He tries too hard to be the Somali TMZ but he fails miserably all the time as the quality, validity and the source of what he publishes most of the time are shit.

S

Shamis

War dhoocilaha dhaaf balaayo kugu dhacdey nin weyn baad tahey e. Isla-yaab.com.

menace

VIP
Say whatever you may but dude always has that one accusation right ...I've been following him for a year ..this guy would have a lot of false stories then one day he has a true scandal..

Dahabshiil wey u dhamaatay if he got hold of hablihiisa..
Dahabshiil actually sued him

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I think he's crossing the line. I'm up for a good qarxis, but women should be off limits. I hope someone drags Ulusows skeletons out of his closet and shows the world what this negro has been hiding. :reallymaury:

menace

VIP
I think he's crossing the line. I'm up for a good qarxis, but women should be off limits. I hope someone drags Ulusows skeletons out of his closet and shows the world what this negro has been hiding. :reallymaury:

There's no skeleton in his closet bc his anger originates from the fact that he is a confirmed qarac..in the literal sense ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts