Dahir Alasow exposes loose Dahabshiil family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. A man can bounce back from a qarxis, a woman can't. I find no joy in seeing a sister qarxised. :mjdontkno:

Yes, I agree with, but only if she's clean and doesn't do qarxis on anyone herself. You can't throw shit at people and then expect not to get shit thrown back at you though.

:ufdup:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
He is a marked man ..he destroyed a lot of people's lives

LooL if this weirdo Dahir Alasoow can destroy your life, than I don't think u had much of a life to begin with.

Couple of months ago i saw a video on Facebook where couple of Qaldaans were threatening him after he posted a picture of Silaanyo's wife or something. Qaldaans were like 'Qaw, Naw, Jaw' iga wallee iyo bileee.....blah blah blah.

LooL he is a typical troll, u ignore him and he'd go away. But the more people reply and engage with him he will just continue the publicity stunt.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
For the sake of sharafta gabdhaha HJ that oday siilaanyo has to get off the kursi asap.

Mrprestige has a very dedicated campaign.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
HJ vs. HY is one of the biggest Somali interclan beefs.

Small tip: Don't say you're HJ in Woolwich and don't say you're HY in Forest Gate or Bethnal Green. :denzelnigga:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Waryaa laangaab boy you are lucky my relatives in the Kenyan government don't condone nepotism and abuse of power because otherwise I would have your 5 cousins in Nairobi rounded up and deported back to the mosquito-infested neighborhoods of Goljano and Jigjiga Yar kkkkkkkkk

@HalyeeyQaran , Methylamine Is a useless kid that thinks the concept of "Isaaqniimo" exists, it doesn't in the wide web or
back home.If Dahir Alasow wants to liberate HJ females, he has the go ahead.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Halyeey Methylamine Is a useless kid that thinks the concept of "Isaaqniimo" exists, it doesn't in the wide web or

Are you a neo-qabilist?

No but I am more realistic I don't get hoodwinked into imaginary "Isaaqniimo" concept. DNA tests have already shown
the different groups don't even share the same haplogroup.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
deported back to the mosquito-infested neighborhoods of Goljano and Jigjiga Yar kkkkkkkkk
If you want to troll properly, at least get my xaafads correct
@HalyeeyQaran , Methylamine Is a useless kid that thinks the concept of "Isaaqniimo" exists, it doesn't in the wide web or
If choosing not holding onto a grudge that has been settled 20 years ago makes me useless, then you can say I'm a bigger xoolo than this calasow idiot...

Nothing to do with grudge, it is called being a man and holding your ground. You wouldn't know that though ever since
I left that hellhole called Somnet..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts