Dabcasar on his deathbed, Pray for dabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys following the rumours???? After the latest video he posted on his facebook, a bunch of isaaq criminals busted his door down in his hotel room and apparently killed him. His latest video ends when dabcasar says "i can die any moment" and 2 minutes later bunch of khat chewing criminals kicked down his door and the live stream ended as they approach a helpless dabcasar on his bed. Rumour has it that they killed him. This is all seemed to be fun and games at first but this might have developed into something real

:ohdamn::jcoleno::jaynerd:

AUN :mjcry:

:snoop::ohlord:They done him wrong.

RIP Dabz
BUhCtjD.png

I shouldn't laught at this but.......:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I hope he is ok:bell:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They couldn't ignore a FB troll who would leave them in a week or so. :bell:

The public tho were welcoming from what i have seen.

Yeah it's not the public sxb, it's their jahil govt that is the problem just cause they are shit at winning in politics for 25 years and achieving their objectives, they wanna lash out. The brain is pea sized so aggression is mandatory to conceal it

waraabe

Your superior
Yeah it's not the public sxb, it's their jahil govt that is the problem just cause they are shit at winning in politics for 25 years and achieving their objectives, they wanna lash out. The brain is pea sized so aggression is mandatory to conceal it

every single one of you will be slapped, what are you gonna do about it

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Isaaqs live in the South still holding on too there separatist ideology, as evidence of the TukTuk with the Lander flag on the back of it, Issaqs live in Puntland free but Issaqs discriminate against Dhulbahante, Dir, and Warsangeli while occupating their lands. They incarcerate northern Somalis for simply traveling to Xamaar.

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
Isaaqs live in the South still holding on too there separatist ideology, as evidence of the TukTuk with the Lander flag on the back of it, Issaqs live in Puntland free but Issaqs discriminate against Dhulbahante, Dir, and Warsangeli while occupating their lands. They incarnate northern Somalis for simply traveling to Xamaar.

we unlike darod dont beileve in incarnation
who is going to touch isaaq in xamar and the south :pachah1:

there are 10 times more darod living in isaaq regions then isaaq living in darod regions :russ:

dont cry to other somalis, lets settle it :chrisfreshhah:

waraabe

Your superior
Is he dead? For real dawg?

no he is a darod lowlife trying to get money, he told his darods to set up a go fund me page and is acting dead now lol

its a darod tactic, punaniland claims fake terror attacks to get money from international community so its a darod trait

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
we unlike darod dont beileve in incarnation
who is going to touch isaaq in xamar and the south :pachah1:

there are 10 times more darod living in isaaq regions then isaaq living in darod regions :russ:

dont cry to other somalis, lets settle it :chrisfreshhah:
See this is why Somalis stay away from Issaqs in the west, yall are toxic to the core

waraabe

Your superior

Ur folks celebrating SL day in Dabcasar's hometown Cabudwaaq. :bell:

:bell:Similar events are held in Bosaso

Walle i see porcupine gunimo people are talking about.

it wont change the fact that more darod live with isaaq than the other way around mr douglas, the fact dabcasar went to isaaq city rather than his fellow douglas people shows that :pachah1:

lets say that dabcasar has been sent to jahanab, what are you going to do about it :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts