Cute salafi somali on instagram.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
She is always pmsing. The girl always taking unprovoked shots at me or Ethiopians. She needs to chill

@Blade1 This is our future. What you think @NourUgaas :hemad:

a44Mr2eqQwG_0fj4jyg2jg.png

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
This year the deen has become a trend, a lot of youth use the deen to get married and look attractive, but deep down it's not for bettering yourself and coming closer to Allah.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Before insults come flying in all direction. I know her through someone and from what i have heard she loves her somali people and isnt a ajanabi beg

She was a niqabi but she isnt any more and inshallah wishes to go back to niqaab when she is ready :it0tdo8: May Allah make her journey easier for her and protect her from evil eye, both inside and outside :it0tdo8: May Allah perfect her imaan and make her stronger in character and strength :it0tdo8:
more like Instagram salaf. please...xaarka musqusha ku daa.
:drakekidding:

What’s the point of wearing that tent and gloves when you’re gonna put full beat your face, wear contact lenses and post attention seeking pictures on IG?

She isn’t nice either. Too much make up and looks chubby.
You're so rude. She's so pretty mashallah. Hater. And don't call the jilbab a tent are you gaal. You don't now where she is in her iman level.
Funny how if a somali girl with the same face showing her body in tight clothes you'd be drooling.
You men should be looking down anyway and not watch her an order from Allah.:francis::hova:
It's interesting how society judges a girl who chooses to cover up herself more, more harshly than a girl who is barely covered. Its as if wearing a jilbab or even hijab means that she must be perfect in all aspects if she decides to wear one. I think this is why many Muslim girls feel discouraged from wearing it because of this hypocritical judgement. Then they get left alone when they remove their hijab/jilbab.

And to call it a tent, really...:bell:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Her make-up is gorg. Even though her wearing gloves and a jilbab + heavy make-up doesn’t make sense, I like the combo.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
@Jennifer This girl @Blade1 doesn't know how to take a joke. :mjlol:

She must be on her period today. :gucciwhat:

Get off my mentions if you want to unite with Ethiopians who are killing your somali brothers and sisters. And I dont care if you say your joking I don't joke about those things I have some decency and if anyone else wants to agree with him aswell and thinks that's funny please put me on ignore or block me. It's funny for you factz because you don't have family affected but I do.
My respect for you has gone completely now.
Please put me on ignore from now on and don't quote me.
I'm serious wallahi. I don't care if you think I'm emotional and no you don't need to know what's going in my private area you perv.:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending