Cute salafi somali on instagram.

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
What’s the point of wearing that tent and gloves when you’re gonna put full beat your face, wear contact lenses and post attention seeking pictures on IG?

She isn’t nice either. Too much make up and looks chubby.

What’s the point of wearing that tent and gloves when you’re gonna put full beat your face, wear contact lenses and post attention seeking pictures on IG?

She isn’t nice either. Too much make up and looks chubby.

World

With less makeup, I find her cute. Judging looks is subjective.

World

VIP
World

With less makeup, I find her cute. Judging looks is subjective.
Each to their own. There are some men(African American) who find obese women attractive so you’re right that judging looks is subjective.

How do you know she looks cute with less make up if she doesn’t have a natural picture?

Each to their own. There are some men(African American) who find obese women attractive so you’re right that judging looks is subjective.

How do you know she looks cute with less make up if she doesn’t have a natural picture?

World

I'm off to her Instagram and ask for her a "natural picture".

Knowles, help please!!!

I’m still confused as to why Salafis even on IG posting pictures (colored contacts, heavy makeup) when images are “haram” lmao confused radical bunch

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
I’m still confused as to why Salafis even on IG posting pictures (colored contacts, heavy makeup) when images are “haram” lmao confused radical bunch
Especially since a lot of these makeup products contain haram ingredients (ie. alcohol, non-halal animal by-products)

Lol she knows makeup isnt modest, instead of calling those chicks a hypocrite. Perhaps make dua for her. This chick actually very kind. May Allah bless her. Stop being bitter :camby:
Anonymous is an extremist. Who would've thought? Making dua for niqab and all? You need some Somali rehabilitation. You've been lost t the shabaab backing Saudi school of thought.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Don't start :cryinglaughsmiley:

If i post male instagram accounts i would be called thirsty :cryinglaughsmiley:

If i post female instagram accounts i get called a lesbian :cryinglaughsmiley:

You can't win :cryinglaughsmiley:

Besides any somali guy that poses on instagram with more than 10k followers is lowkey a suspect:donkey:
LOL the second I heard a somali boy has a bait instagram I'd leg it.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Yh I seem her on instagram good to hear she's good. I love her style for her instagram

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
salafi ?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts