Cute salafi somali on instagram.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Get off my mentions if you want to unite with Ethiopians who are killing your somali brothers and sisters. And I dont care if you say your joking I don't joke about those things I have some decency and if anyone else wants to agree with him aswell and thinks that's funny please put me on ignore or block me. It's funny for you factz because you don't have family affected but I do.
My respect for you has gone completely now.
Please put me on ignore from now on and don't quote me.
I'm serious wallahi. I don't care if you think I'm emotional and no you don't need to know what's going in my private area you perv.:bell:
You need to take a break from this place for your own sanity. @Factz was clearly trolling.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Get off my mentions if you want to unite with Ethiopians who are killing your somali brothers and sisters. And I dont care if you say your joking I don't joke about those things I have some decency and if anyone else wants to agree with him aswell and thinks that's funny please put me on ignore or block me. It's funny for you factz because you don't have family affected but I do.
My respect for you has gone completely now.
Please put me on ignore from now on and don't quote me.
I'm serious wallahi. I don't care if you think I'm emotional and no you don't need to know what's going in my private area you perv.:bell:

You know I'm trolling abaayo right? :gucciwhat:

Who are you so worked up? :faysalwtf:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
@Blade1 abaayo you sound like an angry ogaden :damn: Also dont mind @Factz he is isaaq after all :drakekidding: Everyone knows how isaaq and habeshi lick each other's booty xaar off :ehh:
Qiydbdieoosnbvg looool I'm not that angry don't worry.:drakelaugh::susp: Factz just annoys me if he was annoying me on his own I wouldn't mind but he's tag teaming with Jennifer.
I was going to say that but I didn't want to offend landers. The SL flag has a black star to represent that they never want the five region's to join.
My father is from the somali region in Ethiopia but he's clan isnt ogaden. His family actually fled to Mogadishu due to persecution but some still some live there:kanyeshrug:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Qiydbdieoosnbvg looool I'm not that angry don't worry.:drakelaugh::susp: Factz just annoys me if he was annoying me on his own I wouldn't mind but he's tag teaming with Jennifer.
I was going to say that but I didn't want to offend landers. The SL flag has a black star to represent that they never want the five region's to join.
My father is from the somali region in Ethiopia but he's clan isnt ogaden. His family actually fled to Mogadishu due to persecution but some still some live there:kanyeshrug:

You clearly have issues then if you can't tell I'm trolling. I'm done being nice, you need to take a break from this forum because you are clearly not alright today or maybe it's your period.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You clearly have issues then if you can't tell I'm trolling. I'm done being nice, you need to take a break from this forum because you are clearly not alright today or maybe it's your period.
STOP SAYING AM I ON MY PERIOD THAT'S WHAT'S GETTING ME ANNOYED. that's like the worst thing to say to a girl it's like your disregarding everything and blaming it on hormones.
Haye if you want to know so bad I'm not on my period I'll keep you updated next time when I start okay. :draketf::drakekidding:
I'll make a chart and send you a chart if you want:kanyehmm:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Are you upset because of my lander comment you seem triggered :mjohreally::cosbyhmm::mjlol:
Okay note to self anything related to landers gets you riled up

You're so rude. She's so pretty mashallah. Hater. And don't call the jilbab a tent are you gaal. You don't now where she is in her iman level.
Funny how if a somali girl with the same face showing her body in tight clothes you'd be drooling.
You men should be looking down anyway and not watch her an order from Allah.:francis::hova:
So literal description makes you a Gaal now? This Saudi extremism really took hold of Somalis. I guess all those billions were to bare fruit eventually. Oh well:farmajoyaab:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Everyone is on my back in this thread peace out:faysalwtf:my qashin count has skyrocketed
@london10 no I was asking a question since gaals usually use that as an insult to us muslims and there's a few on here. I'm not a salafi

Last edited:
Everyone is on my back in this thread peace out:faysalwtf:
@london10 no I was asking a question since gaals usually use that as an insult to us muslims and there's a few on here. I'm not a salafi
You shouldn't see describing that tent as a tent as an insult. It's up to you what you wear but it's actually very inhumane for these dumb extremists funded from Saudi to propagate that tent to our women back home as the "correct" dress code. Somalia is baking levels hot and life shouldn't b made difficult for unsuspecting deen loving people whilst these cunts stroll around in t shirts and light trousers.

If they cared about women, how many lectures have you heard being advertised on fgm since it's haram and disgustingly evil to take someone pleasure organs away. They marry 4 wives each and forever lecture about "husband" rights. Cunts

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You shouldn't see describing that tent as a tent as an insult. It's up to you what you wear but it's actually very inhumane for these dumb extremists funded from Saudi to propagate that tent to our women back home as the "correct" dress code. Somalia is baking levels hot and life shouldn't b made difficult for unsuspecting deen loving people whilst these cunts stroll around in t shirts and light trousers.

If they cared about women, how many lectures have you heard being advertised on fgm since it's haram and disgustingly evil to take someone pleasure organs away. They marry 4 wives each and forever lecture about "husband" rights. Cunts
I agree brother we can cover up without having to wear jilbaab some people even said it's sunnah to over up using your own cultural clothes.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why are you always on his backside. He can defend himself. No one involved you :camby:

I'm normally a little insane but I think the shaytaan is influencing me right now:damedamn:
Lol did you just admitted that you are insane
The reason why you are so angry is because @Factz is cool with me. This whole shit started because of me.
Don’t lose your sleep over me, go get help.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
You're so rude. She's so pretty mashallah. Hater. And don't call the jilbab a tent are you gaal. You don't now where she is in her iman level.
Funny how if a somali girl with the same face showing her body in tight clothes you'd be drooling.
You men should be looking down anyway and not watch her an order from Allah.:francis::hova:
u wear jilbaab?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Lol did you just admitted that you are insane
The reason why you are so angry is because @Factz is cool with me. This whole shit started because of me.
Don’t lose your sleep over me, go get help.
No looooool I'm angry because of Iran and VR.
No offence but you don't annoy me Jennifer. You entertain me and why would I care if someone is cool with you. You give me too much credit

Status
Not open for further replies.