Cute salafi somali on instagram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before insults come flying in all direction. I know her through someone and from what i have heard she loves her somali people and isnt a ajanabi beg

She was a niqabi but she isnt any more and inshallah wishes to go back to niqaab when she is ready :it0tdo8: May Allah make her journey easier for her and protect her from evil eye, both inside and outside :it0tdo8: May Allah perfect her imaan and make her stronger in character and strength :it0tdo8:

You seem to really appreciate female beauty. More than most men on
on here. :ehh:

Don't start :cryinglaughsmiley:

If i post male instagram accounts i would be called thirsty :cryinglaughsmiley:

If i post female instagram accounts i get called a lesbian :cryinglaughsmiley:

You can't win :cryinglaughsmiley:

Besides any somali guy that poses on instagram with more than 10k followers is lowkey a suspect:donkey:

If she becomes niqasbi, would she need all that makeup?

Just eye makeup. My best friend was a niqabi. Her eye makeup was perfect. Kinda like this
6962c386aa452b5f266a6743494ecca7.jpg

Isn't the Hijab essentially to cover the beauty up? Why the revealing make up?

Many of these practising Muslims are hypocrites.

Lol she knows makeup isnt modest, instead of calling those chicks a hypocrite. Perhaps make dua for her. This chick actually very kind. May Allah bless her. Stop being bitter :camby:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She’s so pretty mashallah.

I’ve been seeing this new jilbaab with make up trend on IG since Ramadan started.

I don’t know how I feel about it because I’m not used to seeing jilbaab clad girls wearing heavy make up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts