Cushites have their own lactase persistence genes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, you don't. You seem to be one those T special snowflakes who think they have an exotic Asian lineage, newsflash, your lineage has been in Somalia for thousands of years.

Say the bigoted supremacist. Nigga please. Come at me when you got something better.

I have read every major study pertaining to Horn African genetics, you are dead wrong. Keep spreading your anti-science propaganda.

Like that information ain't available to others. You are entitled to your theories, but do not try to pass them off as facts. I wish I could post the Somnet link so as to demonstrate how much Breeze you chat.

Apollo

VIP
Like that information ain't available to others. You are entitled to your theories, but do not try to pass them off as facts. I wish I could post the Somnet link so as to demonstrate how much Breeze you chat.

Go have a chat with anthromadness, who's even more into this data than I am, he'll laugh at your ridiculous theories as well.

Apollo

VIP
Somalis show the least amount of outside influence in the entire Horn, literally untouched for the past 4000 years. It's ridiculous if the 2nd most common lineage only came a millennia ago, illogical.

Somalis show the least amount of outside influence in the entire Horn, literally untouched for the past 4000 years.

have you ever seen me argue that we are recent migrants or the descendants of a turban wearing Abu Shawarma? I have consistently stated that we have an old presence in Africa, but not necessarily as old as the hypothesised date that Southern Cushites split from Lowland Eastern Cushites.

Lets keep it real bro.

Apollo

VIP
have you ever seen me argue that we are recent migrants or the descendants of a turban wearing Abu Shawarma. I have consistently stated that we have an old presence in Africa, but not necessarily as old as the hypothesised date that Southern Cushites split from Lowland Eastern Cushites.

Lets keep it real bro.

Alright, still sounds dubious. I'll wait for more higher resolution data.

Thank you, MG. The kids just need a geography lesson. If they click on the other map to enlarge it they will easily see how well the two maps conform and that the pyramids of Meroe are at the heart of the yellow.

View attachment 33030
No problem , dear fellow . In future , should you be so kind so as to carry out some philanthropic activities in Somalia by way of inheritance or charity , please contact me . It will go to my clan .

Apollo

VIP
By the way, back to the original topic, notice at the third map the Northeast Sudanese and Habesha show the most Arabian influence..

Northwest Africans show none.

Ze real Arabs are the Amhara. :mjlol:

Ethiopia and Eritrea should be in the Arab league and Somalia kicked out.

Somalis show the least amount of outside influence in the entire Horn, literally untouched for the past 4000 years. It's ridiculous if the 2nd most common lineage only came a millennia ago, illogical.

No one is claiming T in Somalia is only a thousand years old. The choices are between 6-8 thousand and three thousand. The three thousand assumes T was in the Red Sea Hills at 6-8 and moved south at three. E1b1b in Somalia is about two thousand years old. The clans only form in the 12th-13th centuries, making the nationality less than a thousand. Of course, the component parts are older.

You must be aware that the T clans are almost entirely T. How is that logical over a putative history of four thousand years with a dominant E1b1b strain in the mix? This just sounds like the "homogeneous Somali" of pre-DNA days. Everybody needs to wait for more data.

At least we can all agree that the origins of man is Ethiopia.

We will soon copyright human life and proceed to tax the rest of the world.
:ohhhdamn: :rejoice:

World

VIP
It would be fucked up if we were lactose intolerant even though our diet has been based around milk for at least 4000 years.

World

VIP
Somalis actually have low LP genes unlike other East African pastoralists, but digest milk in another way:

DBB9D1C7-2443-4EE3-90FB-323693D49F38.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending