Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
−13907*G (rs41525747)

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00439-017-1847-y

We wuz kangz

wGv3EZd.png

Kindly note the location and extent of 13907*G. The center of that yellow would be in the Sudan, say about Kush.

How Sudan if it's right in Somalia ?

You left your glasses home? Map at the top left. The most yellow area is in Somalia, but the center of the yellow is in the Sudan. Compare to the red and note that this is modern data, long after the Cushitic migrations out of the Sudan following the serial invasions of Kush. It's remarkable anything's left.

upload_2017-10-29_9-40-49.png

Literally, he spent the last 15 years of his life trying to discredit anything related to ethnic Somalis due to prejudices he experienced(he’s a 70 yr old cadaan). Take no mind of him.

Oh I know the retard @Grant has know knowledge of geography.... Sudan kulaha :ftw9nwa: had he said Eritrea I would've given him the benefit of doubt.

Merca

Inactive.
Literally, he spent the last 15 years of his life trying to discredit anything related to ethnic Somalis due to prejudices he experienced(he’s a 70 yr old cadaan). Take no mind of him.
Wait, I thought he was a Bantu? So he's cadaan :ohhh:

Grant lived in Somalia and is therefore an honorary Cadaan Oday Fadhi ku dirir veteran . Please respect him by way of age and Somali guest protocols . Soo Dhawoow , Awoowe Grant .

Grant lived in Somalia and is therefore an honorary Cadaan Oday Fadhi ku dirir veteran . Please respect him by way of age and Somali guest protocols . Soo Dhawoow , Awoowe Grant .

Thank you, MG. The kids just need a geography lesson. If they click on the other map to enlarge it they will easily see how well the two maps conform and that the pyramids of Meroe are at the heart of the yellow.

upload_2017-10-29_10-59-28.jpeg

Apollo

VIP
You left your glasses home? Map at the top left. The most yellow area is in Somalia, but the center of the yellow is in the Sudan. Compare to the red and note that this is modern data, long after the Cushitic migrations out of the Sudan following the serial invasions of Kush. It's remarkable anything's left.

View attachment 33028

Northeast Sudan was all Cushite a few thousand years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts