Cure for infertility

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
No sxb, taking hooyo macaan there permenantly cuz wadankaan wey nacday hooyo can relax in somalia with her brother and sisters, listening to the 5 daily prayers and not returning to this chaos that we call qurbaha
Masha'Allah. Being in Somalia around family is amazing and fulfilling compared to the nightmare of Qurbo.

In'sha'Allah, I will be making my exit soon as well. I wish you a safe and pleasant journey sxb

Masha'Allah. Being in Somalia around family is amazing and fulfilling compared to the nightmare of Qurbo.

In'sha'Allah, I will be making my exit soon as well. I wish you a safe and pleasant journey sxb
When is that by the way? And do you have some of sort of a business set up where you would get an income from?

Hopefully will do next year lol I need to beat my father's record, he married my mother when he was 25 lol I'm turning 24 next year so no more wasting time and I expect my sons to marry before they reach my age otherwise they'll be serious consequences :siilaanyosmile:

My mum and dad is like that as well

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
When is that by the way? And do you have some of sort of a business set up where you would get an income from?
Im planning to save up around 10-15k. Right now, the bills and the bloody rent and money I send home is draining me. Once Ive saved that amount, then Im gonna get help from relatives to kick start a business back home In'sha'Allah

Im planning to save up around 10-15k. Right now, the bills and the bloody rent and money I send home is draining me. Once Ive saved that amount, then Im gonna get help from relatives to kick start a business back home In'sha'Allah
I'm also thinking about that once I get married next year then I would need to send money not only to my family but my xaas as well lol it'll be difficult to save up and start a business when you're sending money every month

I havent decided on one yet, have several ideas but not sure which to go with.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was looking towards agriculture and livestock but the most important thing with farming is you must have access to cold storage which (not just somalia) Africa as a continent lacks.

It'll take me couple of years to be where I need to be lkn until then I need to work hard inshAllah once I reach my goal I can relax and have others work for me:banderas:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I was looking towards agriculture and livestock but the most important thing with farming is you must have access to cold storage which (not just somalia) Africa as a continent lacks
Masha'Allah. I think Somalia is fit for agriculture and that the land hasnt been fully observed. Go for it sxb, with the help of Allah swt, you will find a way around that problem In'sha'Allah

Masha'Allah. I think Somalia is fit for agriculture and that the land hasnt been fully observed. Go for it sxb, with the help of Allah swt, you will find a way around that problem In'sha'Allah
I'll give it 7 years by that time I'll be 30 lol hopefully by then everything will be in place and I'll be in somalia permenantly

Trending

Latest posts