Cure for infertility

In the future infertility will be a thing of the past.

"This process, called in vitro gametogenesis (IVG), raises the possibility that babies could be made using muscle or liver or blood cells. While not yet ready for prospective human parents — so far it has only been accomplished successfully in mice — it raises major ethical and legal questions that we should start thinking and talking about now."

https://www.statnews.com/2019/06/05/creating-eggs-sperm-stem-cells/

For the s obsessed with qabiil (good news when it becomes possible) women can also pass down their qabiil as well
:faysalwtf:

One of the best things it can also be used for is saving endangered species but I'm guessing not many of you thought about that.

On a serious note, :fittytousand:
I wanted to ask our certified sspot "sheikhs" some questions.

If it becomes possible will this be permissible?
Will the child be considered a wacel?

And to the women:
congratulations you can be a single mother without having to marry a faarax
:lolbron::mjlol:

In the future infertility will be a thing of the past.

"This process, called in vitro gametogenesis (IVG), raises the possibility that babies could be made using muscle or liver or blood cells. While not yet ready for prospective human parents — so far it has only been accomplished successfully in mice — it raises major ethical and legal questions that we should start thinking and talking about now."

https://www.statnews.com/2019/06/05/creating-eggs-sperm-stem-cells/

For the s obsessed with qabiil (good news when it becomes possible) women can also pass down their qabiil as well
:faysalwtf:

One of the best things it can also be used for is saving endangered species but I'm guessing not many of you thought about that.

On a serious note, :fittytousand:
I wanted to ask our certified sspot "sheikhs" some questions.

If it becomes possible will this be permissible?
Will the child be considered a wacel?

And to the women:
congratulations you can be a single mother without having to marry a faarax
:lolbron::mjlol:
In order to pass down a qabil, u have to have the balls to protect and die for that qabil, women will throw away their "qabil" to save themselves.
:chrisfreshhah:

are you talking about cloning? I don't think that will be allowed
No sxb not cloning. Take the example of a gay couple (women) one partner's skin, liver or muscul cell can be turned into sperm cell using the process called vitrogametogenesis (IVG) and that sperm can be used to fertilise the other female's eggs and boom they have a baby without a man
:dead:

Ah seeker, the land of never ending almost scientific breakthroughs. So many "soon coming" breakthroughs in that channel. The answer to your question, is resounding No. Two that cannot be married shan't produce offspring even if intercourse is avoided Two females cant be married according to the shari'a therefore using science to create a wecel is still haram. Similarly artificially impregnating females with donor sperm is haram, because there was no nikah so the child is bastard. It is like the people of the sabbath who tried to outsmart God but they only fooled themselves.

Ah seeker, the land of never ending almost scientific breakthroughs. So many "soon coming" breakthroughs in that channel. The answer to your question, is resounding No. Two that cannot be married shan't produce offspring even if intercourse is avoided Two females cant be married according to the shari'a therefore using science to create a wecel is still haram. Similarly artificially impregnating females with donor sperm is haram, because there was no nikah so the child is bastard. It is like the people of the sabbath who tried to outsmart God but they only fooled themselves.
Mahadsanid walaal:salute:

Although with regard to the two females that was just an example to Tukraq I know It's against the deen

Last edited:

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
@Degmada waaberi

From what i can tell it seems too good to be true and most importantly it poses serious health risks just like in the case of animal cloning . Trying to circumvent natural reproduction cycle will always have unforeseeable risks that will eventually give rise to more problems that any possible advantage of such methods.

Waa sheeko ruunti i mean how were they able to create sperm cells from female skin cells when females lack the Y chromosome? something does not add up. Islamically it would still be haram as reproduction is only allowed in the case of individuals who are legally married to each other.