Cryptocurrency market trends II

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
LoL, thanks, but be careful I am bad at spotting the precise bottom and may continue to be bearish a few weeks post-bottom.
it's impossible to determine the exact position of the chart. you'll still be in huge profit whether you loaded up bitcoin at 20k or 14k in a bull market.

All I know is my ass is currently bleeding so hard nothing can plug it. Hoping for that one last fomo deat cat bounce so i can jump ship and scoop up shit at a discount once btc bottoms out fully.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
1642870154740.png

BAT is very important. Add a bag guys. Big potential

All I know is my ass is currently bleeding so hard nothing can plug it. Hoping for that one last fomo deat cat bounce so i can jump ship and scoop up shit at a discount once btc bottoms out fully.

I held like 15% of my cryptos and turned the rest into cash.

I'm regretting it too, should have sold out everything that 15% is going to be down 99% fml.

Only decided to hold on after a bad string of timing the market and getting burned. Then decided to HODL which was just stupid of me.

If you're in the profit sell if not hold and buy more when everything goes down 90%, that's how millionaires are made in crypto.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
anything else you plan on adding?

I like ALGO as well
QREDO, SAND, MANA and SUPR.

Listen to this billionaire Michael Saylor he says crypto is gonna be worth more than all other industries in the world, even BTC miners are hoarding coins

Trending