Cryptocurrency market trends II

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Leverage investing with btc considering how volatile it is seems very dangerous. Good luck though. Market seems better now, interest hike seem to be priced in.
Already made 150 in one hour way more than my wagecuck job which is a whole day :pachah1:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
lol the Fed is such a scam, no interest rate hikes plus they predict inflation will magically go down

Time to send the market now that the Fed bought the dip:pachah1:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
any low marketcap coins I should be looking out for(Under 1 billion).

Already keeping an eye out for CKB ERGO

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I was laid off by my job today due to financial constraints and waiting for a new site for my company to transfer over.

With my successful Leverage Trading yesterday I decided to short BTC at 10x today.

I already made 150 dollars in one hour, WTF. I am still in it cause I wanna make 250. Wallahi billahi I may quit my day job if I can do this everyday

@Apollo I think the Futures got to me despite knowing the risks

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I was laid off by my job today due to financial constraints and waiting for a new site for my company to transfer over.

With my successful Leverage Trading yesterday I decided to short BTC at 10x today.

I already made 150 dollars in one hour, WTF. I am still in it cause I wanna make 250. Wallahi billahi I may quit my day job if I can do this everyday

@Apollo I think the Futures got to me despite knowing the risks
That's how gambling starts famm. Leveraging will get you addicted and rekt. Your mental health will take a toll.

Trending

Latest posts