Cryptocurrency market trends II

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Glad I didnt listen to you @Apollo imagine I panic sold? I already took my 25% profit

You gotta buy the fear

:rejoice::banderas:

you gonna buy the token?

yeah, currently flipping a specific shitcoin

trying to get 1-1.5 eth worth out of it, was in it since 275k mcap, once I get my profit out, i'm planning to buy a snipping bot for shitcoins, specifically for ETH.

If interested make sure to join their discord and you're buying it from right place, with profits from that I'm planning to buy a whole bunch of suicide stacks of promising tokens. If it hits bless, if not then such is life. The profit margin off these bots + a good source of launches is absolutely insane. I've seen guys on their discord show their profits 0.03 eth to like 2 eth or some insane shit of that sorts. Inshallah it'll work out, I'm tired of chart watching, I just wanna snipe and profit

Apollo

VIP
Glad I didnt listen to you @Apollo imagine I panic sold? I already took my 25% profit

You gotta buy the fear

:rejoice::banderas:

Being this impulsive is not a trait suitable for trading.

My analysis is based on the weekly chart and only by the start of this week did my bear market signal go into effect.

This technical analysis condition can remain in effect for months on end (entirety of January, February etc etc). BTC can fake pump to 49K and I still would not be impressed and remain bearish.

Crypto is in a bear market and nothing has changed. I will tell you when a true reversal has happened.

40s is the 2022 version of 6s in 2018, nothing remarkable 49k or 41k same shit, still bearish.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Being this impulsive is not a trait suitable for trading.

My analysis is based on the weekly chart and only by the start of this week did my bear market signal go into effect.

This technical analysis condition can remain in effect for months on end (entirety of January, February etc etc). BTC can fake pump to 49K and I still would not be impressed and remain bearish.

Crypto is in a bear market and nothing has changed. I will tell you when a true reversal has happened.

40s is the 2022 version of 6s in 2018, nothing remarkable 49k or 41k same shit, still bearish.
Look into Tomb and TSHARES %50 profit already its pegged to Fantom coin and has insane APY. and tokenomics Have fun making money.

Apollo

VIP
Look into Tomb and TSHARES %50 profit already its pegged to Fantom coin and has insane APY. and tokenomics Have fun making money.

You can make some money here and there, but the days of hodling for months and making money are over for the next few months.

So shaming me for being bearish will only make you look like a clown in a few weeks.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Ftt/ftx is very undervalued. If i was gonna hold long term, seems like a great choice.

Marketcap is only 7 mill atm.

Exchange coins seem safer even during a bear

Apollo

VIP
bear GIF

polar bear GIF

Bear Hello GIF

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
The optimists at KTT2 are even having bearish sentiments. Everything does look like its leading to a bear market. Stocks included.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The optimists at KTT2 are even having bearish sentiments. Everything does look like its leading to a bear market. Stocks included.

Definitely doesn’t look good, prices the last few weeks crab and then break support and repeat that cycle.

Trending

Latest posts