Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Ethereum new all time high, we are on our way to 4k :wow:

Ethereum gives me Post Traumatic Fomo Disorder (PTFD) as I sold thousands of them for $10 in 2016. Biggest mistake of my life. :mjcry:

Wallahi I am not lying. :wow1::mjcry:

Checking my kraken trading history.
giphy.gif

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Ethereum gives me Post Traumatic Fomo Disorder (PTFD) as I sold thousands of them for $10 in 2016. Biggest mistake of my life. :mjcry:

giphy.gif

Eh its cool, no one is a fortune teller. But yeah if you consider a coin having potential, it makes sense to hodl for years and years.

Apollo

VIP
A very good podcast with two good traders on the future of Ethereum.

First seven minutes suck (they are talking about personal stuff), but the remainder is good. Nice takes on the future of Ethereum.

Apollo

VIP
Never listen to fud this why i aint gonna fudded out of xrp

:silanyosmile:

I was more inexperienced back then. Those BTC maxis were more venerated back then, now they are losing more and more respek.

BTC dominance now under 50% of total crypto market, historic.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
@Dawo @dr.leorio

Tether is the only thing that can rug pull BTC at the moment. They have been recently gloating on their Twitter that they are fully backed:

I think these guys are a black budget honey pot used by governments. Something's off. It wouldn't surprise me if they somehow show they have those billions.

I doubt Tether is actually backed by the dollar 1:1.
But I'm not in those audit meetings so until the real truth comes out, the Tether printer will go Brrrrrr
tether-printer-go-brrrrr.gif

24 coins added to the market within last 4 days
How easy is to make your own coin. There are so many random coins.
@Apollo

"Depending on your needs, creating a cryptocurrency can cost anywhere between $2000 and $5000. If you need a feature-rich, custom-built cryptocurrency, it can go as high as $5,000 or more"

giphy.gif
I feel the same way when I look at pancake :mjcry:
Sold at 12$ don't have the heart to buy back in

But ETH isn't cake, I'd hop back in asap :ufdup:

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
I feel the same way when I look at pancake :mjcry:
Sold at 12$ don't have the heart to buy back in

But ETH isn't cake, I'd hop back in asap :ufdup:
Some say ETH to $4k by end of June.

What’s the deal with cardano anyway. Is this the most viable coin to hold as a moon investment for the next 4 years?

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
Looks like DOT and LINK are breaking out. I’m in these coins for the next 2 weeks. Should see a new all time high for them. Aiming for $50.

A Somali brother is behind this new hype coin they are calling the "next Safemoon" called $Orfano
(helping orphans coin).:ftw9nwa:

Seen too many tiktok videos promoting it.
https://www.orfano.io/

they somehow got a shoutout from Akon. :trumpsmirk:

hype/shit coins are on the move these past weeks. Just bought a little to support the movement lol
Update on my Shitcoin adventures. I sold out all my positions on 4 shitcoins I bought 8 days ago.

Orfano went to shit almost straight after I bought. :yloezpe:

I bought Sheesh token right when it came out from the suggestion of @Ghengis Kaarhis
Sheesh did amazing since I got in early. Thanks Ghengis.:salute:

All in all, I DO NOT RECOMMEND. These shitcoins were all on pancakeswap and had the craziest volatility. So hard to buy/sell out of positions on Pancake and you gotta adjust price slippage.. I had to sell my coins in small chunks due to the terrible liquidity.

I made a 40% gain average on all 4 coins (orfano went down 60%) but it's not worth the headache. Its hard to closely follow the pumps and getting out before the whales dump. The most volatile coins I ever had.
*this is not financial advice*

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP

This website I mentioned earlier made me some good money yesterday. It shows you which coins are being hyped (AltRank section).

So I saw that this Binance Eco shitcoin (Venus / XVS) was high up there. Never heard of it, apparantly the Aave of Binance, but the pattern on the chart looked like what Matic/Polygon did a few days before. So, I yolo'd all-in around 96.5 waiting for the pump and got out at 115.8. Easy 20%.

As1WS3r.png

Now I am back in fiat waiting to see what bitcoin does. I am not trusting this break out. I want to see 40ks again on it.

Anyhow, lunarcrush is a very useful website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts