Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Whats your price perdition on ETH

Ethereum kind of sucks (high fees and there are some technical issues surrounding scaling), but it has a huge network effect and now there are some billionaires like Mark Cuban hyping it up.

Dunno really. I am surprised it already got to nearly 300 billion market cap. Just a 3x away from BTC's level, shocking if you ask me.

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
If you’re on Coinbase you can get $6 of Celo pretty easy answering 3 questions. If you download an app and do a few more you can get a total of $11. I did it and converted to ETH.

If you’re on Coinbase you can get $6 of Celo pretty easy answering 3 questions. If you download an app and do a few more you can get a total of $11. I did it and converted to ETH.

They give out free coins once in a while. I few other coins back in the summer during the crash and it went up by a lot. If only I poured some money into it at the time. :mjcry:

Screenshot_20210426-155738_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20210426-160416_Twitter.jpg

Never forget that David Shwartz, the CTO of Ripple, created the original patent for blockchain technology back in 1991. That's 30 years ago!

#XRPisthestandard

Trading large cap coins in size (+5K USD at least) and learning technical analysis (charting price) is the safest method.

Gambling on low caps is dangerous. The top 50 is more or less consistent, but anything under that changes a lot.
Do you have any book/website/YouTube recommendations for learning Technical analysis?

Need to know how you learned TA, some of the stuff online on TA seem scammy

Apollo

VIP
Some say he created bitcoin

:whoo:

Another Yahuud. They often have these German last names. I didn't know of him but could tell right away. :silanyolaugh:

But in all seriousness, there's no way he created BTC. The only two potential candidates are the CIA or Adam Back.

Apollo

VIP
Do you have any book/website/YouTube recommendations for learning Technical analysis?

Need to know how you learned TA, some of the stuff online on TA seem scammy

I never followed any courses myself. Just signed up on tradingview.com and started tinkering around and searching for tutorials on the individual indicators.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
This is a massive bear trap. Just an FYI. I believe the crypto market will shit the bed in May.

I've also made 10k swing trading this past week since I'm off from school. God bless volatile magic internet money :rejoice:

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Knowing about wicks, uptrends, downtrends, support and resistance should be enough theres more but it gets complicated like fibonaaci.

all these lines on the screen give me a headache
I gotta buddy who just breaks down majority of the info for me. He took a free course, they call him free course muscab. He’s taken a free course for almost anything you can think of.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This is a massive bear trap. Just an FYI. I believe the crypto market will shit the bed in May.

I've also made 10k swing trading this past week since I'm off from school. God bless volatile magic internet money :rejoice:

Imma go down with the Bitcoin Maxi ship with Elon :mjpls:

300k by October here we come :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending