Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Belgian BTC maximalist fudded me out of Ethereum:

I swear Bitcoin maximalists are bad for your financial wealth. Don't listen to or follow any BTC maximalists.

I don't pay attention to any type of maximalist tbh, some of them treat their favourite asset like a holy scripture/object. It's wild wallahi.

For long term I'm diversifying, aiming for at least 3 btc, 32 eth, 1000 link, 500 000 vet and whatever is the "make it stack" is for XRP. Of course all of it to be funded by meme coins :mjhaps:

@dr.leorio and @Dawo what would you consider a "make it stack" for XRP. 1000 tokens? 10 000 tokens? 100 000+ tokens?

@Galool look into memepad, it's a launchpad for memecoins lmfao, came out yesterday, listed on gecko today. I already 7x'ed :rejoice: , I expect this to hit 1-5$ in medium/short term.

I don't pay attention to any type of maximalist tbh, some of them treat their favourite asset like a holy scripture/object. It's wild wallahi.

For long term I'm diversifying, aiming for at least 3 btc, 32 eth, 1000 link, 500 000 vet and whatever is the "make it stack" is for XRP. Of course all of it to be funded by meme coins :mjhaps:

@dr.leorio and @Dawo what would you consider a "make it stack" for XRP. 1000 tokens? 10 000 tokens? 100 000+ tokens?

@Galool look into memepad, it's a launchpad for memecoins lmfao, came out yesterday, listed on gecko today. I already 7x'ed :rejoice: , I expect this to hit 1-5$ in medium/short term.

Depends on how much the individual is willingly to risk i mean invest

:trumpsmirk:

In my humble opinion i suggest anything above 5k xrp should set you up for life after lawsuit settlement its looking likely to reach 10 dollar and beyond so if you got minimum 5k xrp you're seeing minimum 50k dollars.

Bare in mind this is without taking flare network+ defi+ smart contracts into consideration so imagine the price after all of this won't be surprised if it reaches 100 dollars in future.

Depends on how much the individual is willingly to risk i mean invest

:trumpsmirk:

In my humble opinion i suggest anything above 5k xrp should set you up for life after lawsuit settlement its looking likely to reach 10 dollar and beyond so if you got minimum 5k xrp you're seeing minimum 50k dollars.

Bare in mind this is without taking flare network+ defi+ smart contracts into consideration so imagine the price after all of this won't be surprised if it reaches 100 dollars in future.

Also did you get your flare tokens? I didn't get my airdrop in my kraken account yet :birdman:

They haven't airdropped it yet bro its either next month or in june one of the two

safe, I love me some free lacaag
mjlit2.png

i wish I had bought some uniswap tokens much much earlier, they did a massive airdrop, i was so jelly :mjcry:

safe, I love me some free lacaag View attachment 182850

i wish I had bought some uniswap tokens much much earlier, they did a massive airdrop, i was so jelly :mjcry:

Bro im waiting for that flare network watching like an eagle theres some gem tokens coming on there one of them called YFIN has a total supply of only 11k its the one everyones looking at and you can get it as reward if you stake your spark tokens on the ecosystem

11k total supply that tokens easily going to be worth 10k+

:mjlol:

Bro im waiting for that flare network watching like an eagle theres some gem tokens coming on there one of them called YFIN has a total supply of only 11k its the one everyones looking at and you can get it as reward if you stake your spark tokens on the ecosystem

11k total supply that tokens easily going to be worth 10k+

:mjlol:

lupe1.png

200.gif

Apollo

VIP
Well, I'll be damned, shit is looking bullish.
There has been no retest of the 21 week EMA since September 2020. :ohhh:

Apollo

VIP
Mainstream media fudding:

First they start with the environmental stuff.

Then they will rehash terrorist financing and money laundering next.

Then they will call you unpatriotic for betting against your national currency.

Road to crypto being banned. Slowly then suddenly.

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe

Lol @ him calling crypto a joke. I could’ve retired on crypto had I not been dumb. He’s just salty.

Anyway, what is the best coin for long term 4-5 year holding to retire or make crazy gain from? I thought cardano was a good choice but idk.

People that think Btc to $500k by year’s end are deluded.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Crypto is too big to ban at this point, the best they can do is regulate it.

Won't be banned as @kickz said most likely regulation

no more shitcoins, gonna miss sporadic gains from those pumps and dumps tho

:wow1:

that's why i'm going IN on these memecoins, btw check out this one called pcatv3, it's a meme coin 5 hrs old, instead of holders getting a percentage of transaction in whatever shit coin, you get ETH as rewards :krs:
I aped in of course :trumpsmirk:

that's why i'm going IN on these memecoins, btw check out this one called pcatv3, it's a meme coin 5 hrs old, instead of holders getting a percentage of transaction in whatever shit coin, you get ETH as rewards :krs:
I aped in of course :trumpsmirk:

Ahh its already reached 3M marketcap.. im trying to catch presales or under 1M marketcap shitcoins

Apollo

VIP
Won't be banned as @kickz said most likely regulation

no more shitcoins, gonna miss sporadic gains from those pumps and dumps tho

I moved my crypto funds over to Bitstamp. The only exchange left not using Tether. Temporarily no shitcoin trading for me (Bitstamp has limited choice), just BTC, ETH, Link for now.

Have fun staying fully backed. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending