Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP

Visa announced it will do settlements on Ethereum..

Now Goldman Sachs and other establishment Investment Banks using Ethereum..

Holy shit, Ethereum has the strongest fundamentals.

PS. Not shilling my bags, unfortunately no Eth here.

tenor.gif

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Visa announced it will do settlements on Ethereum..

Now Goldman Sachs and other establishment Investment Banks using Ethereum..

Holy shit, Ethereum has the strongest fundamentals.

PS. Not shilling my bags, unfortunately no Eth here.

tenor.gif

Also rumor that FB will announce they bought some Bitcoin in tomorrows earning call, this Bull Run about to enter overdrive. :wow:

Apollo

VIP
Yesterday I wanted to go all-in Matic around 0.49 because of how strong Ether is (as Matic is the most prominent L2 to reduce Eth fees), but I chickened out.. f*ck, fear sucks.

Apollo

VIP
Some say it could be this guy and a group of cryptography enthusiasts.

What makes it credible is this guy was creating encrypted software in the late 1990s

:faysalwtf:

Another African scammer. 🤣

What is it with Whites and Asians born in Africa being so shady? Tongue in cheek reference to Elon Musk (Doge pumper and known market manipulator of TSLA) and Charles Lee (was born in Ivory Coast - that Chinese guy who founded LTC and dumped all of his LTC precisely at the top - also scamming people with the misleading meme ''LTC is silver to BTC's gold'').

I have looked into Paul Le Roux, interesting character to say the least, but I'm not convinced. I think it is Western spy agencies or a British lone genius.

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
ETH and LTC have much better return potential than BTC. Just look at ETH VS BTC now compared to 1 year ago, ETH was up 1200% and BTC only 700%.

There s going to be so much resistance to BTC hitting 100k as the market leader. ETH & LTC will fly under the radar.

I have a q guys I'm new to this is it wise to download the binance app on my phone? Or should I sign up in my laptop or should I get a designated laptop for crypto?

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I usually don't do price predictions because nobody really knows but I'm making one now.

XRP will be $100+ by the end of summer 2021.

You heard it here first.
#notfinancialadvice

Apollo

VIP
Maybe if the case is won

If they win, I think it will go maximum to 10-15 per token this cycle in a blow-off top. A 100 buck XRP would put it in the tens of trillions fully diluted mcap, highly improbable. Even big dog BTC and ETH won't get there this cycle.

All of crypto likely won't go above 10 trillion mcap this cycle (2021 run). Currently it is at 2.02 trillion (all of crypto). About 3 to 5x is the conservative estimate gains left for the big caps.

None, I think the entire market will tank in May.
Watch shit coins will be immune :ahh:
These niggas follow no logic, I saw this one called DogeFather go from 50 000k market cap to 4mil in matter of hours I aped in 2bnb, few hours later 11mil market cap :wow:

Ask me what's it's use case saxiib, just ask :lolbron::russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending