CRYPTO Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Damn @Apollo wasnt lying when he said bear market is in for the long haul. Its good time to buy the dump?

It's only a ponzi for shitcoins/scamcoins with 0 purpose. That's why you do research on certain coins to avoid rug pulls. If there's a good dev team behind them with a great purpose behind them (charity, NFT, Gaming, etc) then you're good.
Akhi none of these coins have any use case, they're 100% speculative, they don't solve anything

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Akhi none of these coins have any use case, they're 100% speculative, they don't solve anything
bitcoin can be used to purchase goods/services. At one point, you could purchase tesla products with bitcoin prior to musk denouncing it. Crypto is the future. It will take time though. Patience is the game.

We are at the earliest stages of crypto.

TekNiKo

VIP
I am in fiat at the moment. Not buying these dips except for quick flip (buy and sell within a few hours).
Warren Buffett’s most famous investment maxims: “Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.”

I think imma go for the dip for XRP and ethereum.

Apollo

VIP
Warren Buffett’s most famous investment maxims: “Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.”

I think imma go for the dip for XRP and ethereum.

Crypto markets are manipulated by a group called Tether and Bitfinex (same management team). Within a few days the Attorney General of New York will comment on the documents Tether has provided them.

This woman can wipe out your entire account in a single day.

Letitia_James_Interview_Feb_2020.png

TekNiKo

VIP
Crypto markets are manipulated by a group called Tether and Bitfinex (same management team). Within a few days the Attorney General of New York will comment on the documents Tether has provided them.

This woman can wipe out your entire account in a single day.

Letitia_James_Interview_Feb_2020.png

Damn so what your saying is if the AG finds Tether and co guilty Crypto would be shut down?

Apollo

VIP
Damn so what your saying is if the AG finds Tether and co guilty Crypto would be shut down?

Crypto crashed -44% in a single day when the first corona lockdowns in the West started. It will crash -70% in a single day if Tether is exposed as Bernie Madoff 2.0.

Apollo

VIP
Subxanallah imagine the altcoin destruction, that's what I want to see

Bernie Madoff's ponzi went as high as 65 billion USD.

Tether's ponzi is now at 58 billion.

Just 7 billion away from surpassing him on nominal terms. Nevertheless, Madoff will remain the GOAT Ponzi as 65 billion in 2009 USD is now actually 81 billion.

Bernie Madoff's ponzi went as high as 65 billion USD.

Tether's ponzi is now at 58 billion USD.

Just 7 billion away from surpassing him. Although Madoff will remain the GOAT Ponzi as 65 billion in 2009 dollars is now actually 81 billion.
Also Biden ending the free stimulus money and raising corporate tax combine that with inflation and unemployment, I don't see anyone backing tether. It's like all the stars are aligned for something scary about to happen in crypto, stock market and all other markets especially the housing in the US

Apollo

VIP
Also Biden ending the free stimulus money and raising corporate tax combine that with inflation and unemployment, I don't see anyone backing tether. It's like all the stars are aligned for something scary about to happen in crypto, stock market and all other markets especially the housing in the US

The ponzi must go on.

China has been banning crypto since 2013. Not really the market moving news. Everyone already knew that the Chinese Communist Party is anti-crypto.

I stand by that it was mostly whale manipulation.

IK but new rules. And a lot of news articles and channels ran the original Reuters story.

Also Biden ending the free stimulus money and raising corporate tax combine that with inflation and unemployment, I don't see anyone backing tether.
Wallah I hate Biden, because of him
China has been banning crypto since 2013. Not really the market moving news. Everyone already knew that the Chinese Communist Party is anti-crypto.

I stand by that it was mostly whale manipulation.
Didn't some Chinese dude make rougly $4 Billion by pumping and dumping an alt coin?

The ponzi must go on.
only Two things could be going on here

1. They're gonna use this money to margin short btc and drain its market cap into tethers reserve.

2. Buy up as much btc as possible before tether explodes and bitcoin price won't go down as bad since alot of btc are locked up.

I'm going with option 1

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
most trusted coins imo are btc, eth, ada, xrp, xlm. if you do plan to invest, those are the best and safest cryptos.

Apollo

VIP
most trusted coins imo are btc, eth, ada, xrp, xlm. if you do plan to invest, those are the best and safest cryptos.

Only BTC and ETH have futures contracts on Wall Street.

Cathie Wood only buys BTC and ETH (she is the best ETF manager of the past decade):

Ada, XRP, XLM are not bought by institutions.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Crypto crashed -44% in a single day when the first corona lockdowns in the West started. It will crash -70% in a single day if Tether is exposed as Bernie Madoff 2.0.
I’m praying to god this happens I’m gonna go on a fucking spending spree 🙏🏾

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending