Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck is going on ? Why everyone is dumping crypto, Cardo was at $ 2 last night and it is at $ 1.2 and the day is not even over and it may event go below $ 1 .
All coins have dropped by 25 to 45% in a single day .

What the heck is going on ? Why everyone is dumping crypto, Cardo was at $ 2 last night and it is at $ 1.2 and the day is not even over and it may event go below $ 1 .
All coins have dropped by 25 to 45% in a single day .
people setting stop losses and it cascading hitting one after the other. FUD is a massive right now and niggas are running scared. It will pick up and these same niggas will buy at the top again and wonder why they always losing money. Then again who am I to talk I'm still holding GME like a wecel.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAKE IT STOP!!
141-1410406_pink-wojak-png.jpg

jk nigga, I sold and brought back in. I'd like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank all the bag-holders who FOMOed in, I'd be nothing without you loooooooool

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
28k doom call comin closer.

200.gif

This is why you always keep 20% in Tether/Fiat ladies and gentlemen, for sales like this

Fuckin' hell I was right, but didn't have the guts to short.

Next time the Pi Cycle hits I am going to short this b!tch following this strategy:

My gut instinct was correct here, BTC at $58,000:

I think I am naturally a better bear than a bull. I also called the 2018 bear market.

I can't wait for the real bear market (2022). I have a feeling this is not the real bear market.

i bought in heavy yday lmao , thought it was the bottom xD . Im too over leveraged to buy this fat dump

28k doom call comin closer.

200.gif

This is why you always keep 20% in Tether/Fiat ladies and gentlemen, for sales like this
I went in yesterday hard thinking that was the bottom on certain defi project I expect to pop in June then shit still tanked. Might hold out a lil bit more before I re-enter again my ass is still sore from yesterday and today.

I went in yesterday hard thinking that was the bottom on certain defi project I expect to pop in June then shit still tanked. Might hold out a lil bit more before I re-enter again my ass is still sore from yesterday and today.
It's not over yet, the Americans are just waking up. It's not even 07:30am on the west coast, brace yourself for another bloodbath abti lol

tenor.gif

Apollo

VIP
This dump is extremely suspect. It is far too steep and extreme for it to be just based on Elon Musk's shitposting and energy FUD. Something else is going on.

I think it is the NYAG and Tether case which is escalating and insiders with more info dumping.

This dump is extremely suspect. It is far too steep and extreme for it to be just based on Elon Musk's shitposting and energy FUD. Something else is going on.

I think it is the NYAG and Tether case which is escalating and insiders with more info dumping.

You mean tether can get rekt? :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts