Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
So, it's like a pandora box?

I was excessively fudding. Nobody knows the truth about Tether, but it really seems shady as f*ck. They can kick the can down the road and continue to manipulate crypto markets for many more years. They are domiciled and registered in some Caribbean tax havens. Nobody can stop them.

Just telling you guys in advance in case their scam blows up that you all have been warned about Tether.

See what this Ex-Google/Facebook Tech Lead, YouTuber (1M subscribers), multi-millionaire app entrepreneur, digital nomad says:

If they really are a scam, it would be the most sophisticated and most elaborate ponzi in world history. The management team of Tether are mostly Italians (Giancarlo Devasini, Paolo Ardoino).

Italians and Ponzis. :dead: The original Ponzi was also Italian.

Apollo

VIP
I think crypto will become boring the next few months.

The summer is almost here. People will spend more time outdoors away from the computer. Western countries are also starting to loosen up rona restrictions.

The Q4 2020 to Q1 2021 crypto bubble may have been an artifact from the millions of people bored and behind their computer all days (lockdowns).

I think crypto will become boring the next few months.

The summer is almost here. People will spend more time outdoors away from the computer. Western countries are also starting to loosen up rona restrictions.

The Q4 2020 to Q1 2021 crypto bubble may have been an artifact from the millions of people bored and behind their computer all days (lockdowns).

Valid point, im going to accumulate while these sheeps are too busy running outside till another lockdown is announced and another bubble starts.

1621506392291.gif

Apollo

VIP
@Dawo

Congrats on the 100 pager thread.:yousmart:

About the summer seasonal trend. Last year in the summer all the big caps were boring sideways, but there was a DeFi bubble over the summer (stuff like Synthetix, Chainlink, Bancor etc).

But some hypotheses why it might not happen this time: - DeFi was totally new back then (first DeFi bubble) , - There was only smart money in crypto at that time (now there is much more dumb money).

So I'm not sure what crypto sub-sector will bubble on its own over the summer.

@Dawo

About the summer seasonal trend. Last year in the summer all the big caps were boring sideways, but there was a DeFi bubble over the summer (stuff like Synthetix, Chainlink, Bancor etc).

But some hypotheses why it might not happen this time: - DeFi was totally new back then (first DeFi bubble) , - There was only smart money in crypto at that time (now there is much more dumb money).

Reading over this thread this still haunts me

i am such a nacas, imagine being loyal to shitcoins like me, this one move could of been my ticket out of the shitcoindemic

:mjcry::mjhaps:

@Ghengis Kaarhis an high IQ move i should of done pull out of astropup and bonfire at their ATHs would of had roughly 30k combined dump that into low mc koaladao ride that 7x gains pull out 200k+ worth of BNB

:damn::damn:

Why am i so loyal to shitcoins the FOMO effect is real

:damn::damn::damn:

Apollo

VIP
Reading over this thread this still haunts me

i am such a nacas, imagine being loyal to shitcoins like me, this one move could of been my ticket out of the shitcoindemic

:mjcry::mjhaps:

We are all learning. So much stuff I did not see coming despite being in crypto for longer. Always surprises.

And here's a meme for the lulz:

a6nOXvL.jpg

@Dawo

All we can do for now is just DCA in and wait for all this to blow over. I have a sneaky feeling the Bullrun ain't done yet.

Apollo

VIP
Hey do you guys know a international crypto exchange site that supports Somalia?
Serious people please

There are none, but people who live in Somalia can buy crypto over the counter (cash exchange) from Western Somalis living in Somalia who have KYC'ed Binance/Coinbase/Kraken accounts.

This exchange works for the Arab world: https://bitoasis.net/ not sure if Somalia is included

Actually I found a platform called Spectrocoin 2 hours ago they're not as bait and known as coinbase and kraken etc. but they have a decent rating on trust pilot with 4.2/5 by 1333 people.

I also spoke to their live support and they said yes they support crypto exchange in Somalia, and and they also support international wire transfers to all banks.

What do you think?
Thank you for the reply btw

Apollo

VIP
Actually I found a platform called Spectrocoin 2 hours ago they're not as bait and known as coinbase and kraken etc. but they have a decent rating on trust pilot with 4.2/5 by 1333 people.

I also spoke to their live support and they said yes they support crypto exchange in Somalia, and and they also support international wire transfers to all banks.

What do you think?
Thank you for the reply btw

Never heard of them. Dunno.

The majority of this forum lives in the Western World and a few people in the Gulf and some in Southern Africa.

If you live in Somalia why would you risk buying into a speculative bubble? This stuff can crash -50% in a single day. Better to buy during a bear market. Less risk of losing money.

Status
Not open for further replies.