Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its ATH mc is 16/17m im pretty sure it can go past that, im looking to hold till 100/200M mc and start selling bit by bit but i swear if it reaches 1B MC and i sold before that im going to be pissedd

1B MC will turn me into a millionaire

:mjcry:

Can you imagine telling your kids: Listen kids, your abo found his fortune in this internet magic money coin called AstroPup, but f*ck dogs still :ufdup:

:dead::dead:

Either im going up with astro or going down
i wanna see how much dumb money can come into this

Same deal with me and HOKK. I only put in 700$ was an early buyer, inshallah it'll get me those infamous 7-8 figures
mjlit2.png

its so hard to withdraw, fomo kicks in and you just wanna hold cause of the other shitcoins that skyrocketed

:wow:

I'm securing half right at 10x
Then imma buy the eventual dip cause by panic sellers seeing me sell
Then imma dump again on recovery
Then I might buy dip depending on how project goes.
Dump whole bag (responsibly of course, unless its filled with imma dump in 1 shot)

mjlit2.png

Apollo

VIP
What the hell is ICP (Internet Computer) came out of nowhere and now is in the top 10?

Got to research it, so far the little research I have done on it suggests it is sophisticated af.

What the hell is ICP (Internet Computer) came out of nowhere and now is in the top 10?

Got to research it, so far the little research I have done on it suggests it is sophisticated af.

Gonna look into it, if looks good gonna dump all my KoalaDAO profits on it
mjlit2.png

These shitcoins won't last might aswell see where this one goes, and it's been on steady decline since Monday, hopefully it'll get lower and Koala get higher
smug.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending