Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop buying meme coins like Doge, buy when things are in the red. LMAO, you are down that much already?

Also, stop selling on panic days. You are making many newbie mistakes.
Brother I wanna get into this. $500 is my budget for now. Could you tell me all of the coins I should start with research wise?

OOF

Screen Shot 2021-05-16 at 7.52.26 PM.png

Never buy a shitcoin without a website

advice for shitcoin hunters, you might get in early get nice 5 figures after 10xing or something then you start telling yourself " imaa hold i can hit 6figures, ima hit another 10x" but believe me any min it can come crashing down.

When its time to pull out its time to pull out dont listen to your nafs, i lost out on alot of money cause of this

:ufdup::ufdup:

Still addicted to dex shitcoins though, happy shitcoin hunting

:silanyosmile:

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
advice for shitcoin hunters, you might get in early get nice 5 figures after 10xing or something then you start telling yourself " imaa hold i can hit 6figures, ima hit another 10x" but believe me any min it can come crashing down.

When its time to pull out its time to pull out dont listen to your nafs, i lost out on alot of money cause of this

:ufdup::ufdup:

Still addicted to dex shitcoins though, happy shitcoin hunting

:silanyosmile:
It’s hilarious man whenever you join a discord with these guys. They’ll tell you shit like “just hold guys, 2 more months and we’ll be on par with Ada and xrp”. Like bro at this point you can just say whatever you want without any repercussions.

i struggle to fight fomo

View attachment 185062
If you're going to FOMO into some meme sh*** coin set a stop-loss and keep moving it up as it pumps up, that way if the house of card comes crashing down, you're out with a good profit, and if it pumps further, you're still in the trade and able to move it up further to protect yourself.
Brother I wanna get into this. $500 is my budget for now. Could you tell me all of the coins I should start with research wise?
That depends on the type of returns your looking for, if your happy with 2-5x low risk stick to the top 10 avoiding BTC/ETH, your best bets are ADA, DOT, VET, if I was in your shoes, I would go with ADA, it has the biggest upside.

If however you want to chase 10-100x, which involves higher risks you need to invest in the upcoming DEX's/DFIs/NFTS in the Polka/Solano/Cardano/AVAX ecosystems or any other popular blockchain, the projects in those ecosystems will pump much harder than that blockchain itself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts