Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I thought he might actually give Ethereum a boost. :snoop:

The fact that he is promoting Doge again will make him lose respect from the crypto whales.

I think everything will go back up over the next few days.
Everything like?? Is ADA a good choice now or??

Apollo

VIP
Buy stuff that is down or sideways at the moment. Something that already pumped like Ada is going to underperform the next couple of days.

@kickz

Cardano has this cultish-like community. It wouldn't surprise me if Elon picked them as this guy is obsessed with fame and wanting more fans/sycophants.

But I still got a feeling it will be Ethereum. Perhaps some anti-BTC billionaire contacted him and asked him to give Eth a boost to flip BTC and cause fear, uncertainty, and doubt in BTC's long term viability as the next global reserve asset.
The CEO does daily live videos and interviews every week. It seems like he's more interested in PR and advertising than they are advancing the project & delivering smart contracts to Cardano.

They keep pushing the date of the GOGUEN release. At this point, Polkadot is ahead of them no matter how many times Hoskinson slights them.

Binance doesn't rest. This has become my favorite all time crypto exchange.

You can stake your coins, buy some stocks and even book a hotel with crypto on the app.

They have a bank card too, directly connected to your crypto wallet.

Binance>>Coinbase

Binance doesn't rest. This has become my favorite all time crypto exchange.

You can stake your coins, buy some stocks and even book a hotel with crypto on the app.

They have a bank card too, directly connected to your crypto wallet.

Binance>>Coinbase
Tell me you’re european without telling me

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Seeing it at 50k and not being able to buy it HURTS!
I can buy a few, but if I do it, I'd sell my memecoin positions at a heavy loss, waiting for full recovery, it's recovering but slowly. :mjcry:

There might still be another leg down to mid 40s so still time, I am in process of buying back in with my Eth gains

There might still be another leg down to mid 40s so still time, I am in process of buying back in with my Eth gains

Ideal scenario is my memecoins all recover, BTC dumps to 40k, I wild out and get as many as I can :wow:
Now that exact scenario has to happen, after it does, I'll officially retire from memecoins, might part take in 1 or 2 tokens here and there, even retired athletes part take in pick up games:silanyosmile:

Ideal scenario is my memecoins all recover, BTC dumps to 40k, I wild out and get as many as I can :wow:
Now that exact scenario has to happen, after it does, I'll officially retire from memecoins, might part take in 1 or 2 tokens here and there, even retired athletes part take in pick up games:silanyosmile:

bro you still holding astropup it tanked to like 700k mc and i chucked another bnb at it already 3x in like 10 mins

:mjlol:

bro you still holding astropup it tanked to like 700k mc and i chucked another bnb at it already 3x in like 10 mins

:mjlol:

Of course, I was in their telegram voice chat all these sanjeets seething why are people selling! :damn:
I was like, I got in first 500k, took profits all the way up, I'm about to toss another one, what do you think is gonna happen when it rises again? :mjswag:

Of course, I was in their telegram voice chat all these sanjeets seething why are people selling! :damn:
I was like, I got in first 500k, took profits all the way up, I'm about to toss another one, what do you think is gonna happen when it rises again? :mjswag:

Do guys think it could reach 100milliom market cap. Astropup? Not gonna lie a lost a bit of lacag on it

I think its ATH mc is 16/17m im pretty sure it can go past that, im looking to hold till 100/200M mc and start selling bit by bit but i swear if it reaches 1B MC and i sold before that im going to be pissedd

1B MC will turn me into a millionaire

:mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending