Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
bitcoin peaking rn
ethereum doing good as well
so is my money

Bitcoin is far from peaking. It will go to or over $100,000.

PS. Ethereum is garbage, they keep delaying every promise they make, switch over for Polkadot which was invented by the genius coder behind the Solidity programming language.

Dot will either flip Eth or come very close to it this cycle. You heard it first here.

I have given up on Cardano. It is now a space race between Dot vs Eth who will become the smart contracts king.

Bitcoin is far from peaking. It will go to or over $100,000.

PS. Ethereum is garbage, they keep delaying every promise they make, switch over for Polkadot which was invented by the genius coder behind the Solidity programming language.

Dot will either flip Eth or come very close to it this cycle. You heard it first here.

I have given up on Cardano. It is now a space race between Dot vs Eth who will become the smart contracts king.

oh yea peakin was the wrong word to use, btc hit its ATH and i dont think its far from over

Apollo

VIP
oh yea peakin was the wrong word to use, btc hit its ATH and i dont think its far from over

Here's why Dot will outperform Eth:

Parachain auctions will start in ~May (June at the latest). A huge chunk of the Dot supply will be locked away for two years. This will create a supply shock pumping the price higher.

It will go to $100 at the minimum in 2021, free alpha.

Here's why Dot will outperform Eth:

Parachain auctions will start in ~May (June at the latest). A huge chunk of the Dot supply will be locked away for two years. This will create a supply shock pumping the price higher.

It will go to $100 at the minimum in 2021, free alpha.

thanks for the advice it do seem like dot has a big potential and its very cheap rn and ill probably buy it when it drops a little bit

Apollo

VIP
honestly at its current price and seeing how well it performs im probably gonna stock up on some dot this week seems like low risk high reward situation tbh

I can't vouch for putting in fresh fiat at these prices, but I can vouch for if you are already in the market to switch from Eth/BTC to Dot.

Apollo

VIP
Let's have some bearish talk. 🐻 🧸

The Political Case for a Blanket Cryptocurrency Ban

^ Bearish article

This describes SomaliSpot crypto traders :patrice::silanyolaugh:

''Cryptocurrencies disproportionately victimize vulnerable people and those in marginalized communities without access to traditional investments or financial advisory. The overwhelming risk is to naive investors who have been induced to put their savings into volatile cryptocurrency assets by spurious promises of fantastic price increases without the education to assess these claims. The darker perspective is that cryptocurrency may be taking a demographic who would otherwise have had gambling problems and legitimates their addiction by wrapping it up in a veneer of technical legitimacy. Cryptocurrency is not a vehicle for financial inclusion, it is a vehicle for capital destruction and extracting money from the desperate and clueless.''

My name is Yasir and I have a shitcoin problem. @Shogun 😁

hoc-7-1.png

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
Let's have some bearish talk. 🐻 🧸

The Political Case for a Blanket Cryptocurrency Ban

^ Bearish article

This describes SomaliSpot crypto traders :patrice::silanyolaugh:

''Cryptocurrencies disproportionately victimize vulnerable people and those in marginalized communities without access to traditional investments or financial advisory. The overwhelming risk is to naive investors who have been induced to put their savings into volatile cryptocurrency assets by spurious promises of fantastic price increases without the education to assess these claims. The darker perspective is that cryptocurrency may be taking a demographic who would otherwise have had gambling problems and legitimates their addiction by wrapping it up in a veneer of technical legitimacy. Cryptocurrency is not a vehicle for financial inclusion, it is a vehicle for capital destruction and extracting money from the desperate and clueless.''

My name is Yasir and I have a shitcoin problem. @Shogun 😁

hoc-7-1.png

The man wants to keep us poor and pathetic. They want to trap us in the traditional finance system where you invest in ETFs just like a good little or try and pick stocks fail to beat the market year after year. Even better if you get wrecked. Just keep working and paying your taxes until you turn into a decrepit old man and croak. The boomer way is dead.

I'm never letting go of my precious shitcoins and lord knows I'm not paying no capital gains taxes on this bih.

4 million, 4 mansion and 4 Maghrebi wives. I'm not settling for less.

Now to pick my shitcoins for the day.

:fittytousand:

Apollo

VIP
In all seriousness, do you guys think it will really become the future of money or are you just in it for the gains?

Apollo

VIP
Primarily Gains/Store of Value/Hedge against inflation.

Hmm, I don't think people will use it as their everyday currency (in stores) anytime soon. It will mainly be used as a savings account and or speculation purposes. This is still bullish, as people speculate on stocks and that is a huge market.

However, now that crypto is getting into the trillions of marketcap I am bit worried we will see Western countries pulling anti-crypto legislative moves. I am surprised at how they let crypto grow so big without fighting back because when it becomes truly successful it would hamper governments ability to tax and do Keynesian economics. 🧐

In all seriousness, do you guys think it will really become the future of money or are you just in it for the gains?

Nothing is permanent in this world, imagine every nation having its own blockchain technology with its own minted crypto currency independent from each other.

World war 3 might start because of blockchain and cause some ultra technical cyber warfare which will disrupt everything since its digitalised, might lead to nuclear warfare, millions will die and its back to the horses and agriculture who knows.

:hmm:

Apollo

VIP
Alot of new all time highs coming in April :wow:

A bit surprised Ethereum was the first one out of the big boys.

By the way, did you watch Crypto Banter the past couple of days? Some dude on there was saying BTC is losing its % of dominance over the total crypto market. The bigger alts have been gaining ground more recently.

On TradingView you can look this up with the ticker BTC.D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending