Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
A bit surprised Ethereum was the first one out of the big boys.

By the way, did you watch Crypto Banter the past couple of days? Some dude on there was saying BTC is losing its % of dominance over the total crypto market. The bigger alts have been gaining ground more recently.

On TradingView you can look this up with the ticker BTC.D.

Caught a bit of todays and they said Eth breaking ALTHs forecasts a big April for all our alts.

Eth is benefiting as the second store of value after BTC, I don't think the delays in project updates will harm it.

Apollo

VIP
This bull market is hilarious.

Don't underestimate the power of memes. Now even airhead Paris Hilton is onboard.

p7EYj8p.jpg

Her twitter personal profile picture:

8K7FFhc.jpg

:chrisfreshhah:

I am hesitant with advice people to come in with new money. Scared we are at tops and we can get rug pulled any moment. :browtf:
yea u always gotta let them know to do it at their own precaution. im trading to DOT knowing fully well i can lose from it

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
I have the same feeling, I was planning to jump on the dot and other alts 2 days ago, but man, they all are up now

How I could have ''predicted'' it was because of that sideways pattern + BTC flirting with 60K again + BTC.D (dominance falling). It was based on that.

Don't worry, I think in the middle of the summer there will be a crypto-wide dump, then in autumn/early winter (Q3/Q4 2021) there will be a pump like in 2013. My Suugo prediction. So there are still opportunities ahead.

Apollo

VIP
My Dumbass cashed out in March 2020 before the boom

I know people who literally become millionaires

I took an almighty L

:snoop::wow::ohlord:

There always opportunities ahead.

Not financial advice, but buying long term put options on MicroStrategy around Jan 2022 when the crypto fad is peaking/nearly over again (like Jan 2018 was the start of a crypto bear market) can make you filthy rich.

The MicroStrategy (MSTR) CEO is a crypto cultist who believes bitcoin will go to a million dollars. His companies' stock price will suffer heavily in a crypto bear market.

Just don't use this strategy in 2021.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
There always opportunities ahead.

Not financial advice, but buying long term put options on MicroStrategy around Jan 2022 when the crypto fad is peaking/nearly over again (like Jan 2018 was the start of a crypto bear market) can make you filthy rich.

The MicroStrategy (MSTR) CEO is a crypto cultist who believes bitcoin will go to a million dollars. His companies' stock price will suffer heavily in a crypto bear market.

Just don't use this strategy in 2021.
are they only invested in BTC? or crypto in general

Apollo

VIP
are they only invested in BTC? or crypto in general

People trade MSTR stock as a proxy for bitcoin because MicroStrategy has been buying up bitcoin and putting it on their balance sheet as an asset. Michael Saylor (the CEO) has gone full cultist. He will never take profit:

They started the current pumps in BTC and crypto. He triggered institutional investor fomo into crypto. Retail only entered since February.

He doesn't believe in the crypto pump and dump cycles and will hold on and never sell. So this is why his company may be ''the put of the decade'' in 2022.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
People trade MSTR stock as a proxy for bitcoin because MicroStrategy has been buying up bitcoin and putting it on their balance sheet as an asset. Michael Saylor (the CEO) has gone full cultist. He will never take profit:

They started the current pumps in BTC and crypto. He triggered institutional investor fomo into crypto. Retail only entered since February.

He doesn't believe in the crypto pump and dump cycles and will hold on and never sell. So this is why his company may be ''the put of the decade'' in 2022.
Are you invested in them? whats your strategy are you holding mstr

Apollo

VIP
Are you invested in them? whats your strategy are you holding mstr

Nope, I don't hold any of their stock and have no affiliation with this company. What I said above is actually a negative take on their CEO. Nevertheless, I am actually bullish on crypto itself at the moment (for 2021 only), but I will eventually sell it all and I am expecting a bear market for crypto assets in 2022 akin to what happened to this market in 2018.

This MSTR CEO won't ever sell, that's why his company's value is likely to tank hard in 2022 (with put options you make money when a specific stock goes down - betting against them).

Nope, I don't hold any of their stock and have no affiliation with this company. What I said above is actually a negative take on their CEO. Nevertheless, I am actually bullish on crypto itself at the moment (for 2021 only), but I will eventually sell it all and I am expecting a bear market for crypto assets in 2022 akin to what happened to this market in 2018.

This MSTR CEO won't ever sell, that's why his company's value is likely to tank hard in 2022 (with put options you make money when a specific stock goes down - betting against them).

$MARA and $RIOT are also good btc trades. Voyager is a good crypto exchange play too. Chinese miners have been getting hit bad recently. Easy to scalp and put.

A few OTC stocks mine green btc like $ARBKF and $BFARF might pop when they go to Nasdaq in the next few months so keep an eye out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending