CRYPTO Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
You think SHIB is a good idea with recent news and popularity? Anyone in SHIB?
wait till shiba hits around 0.00003 and load up. Shiba will pump again esp if it gets the Robinhood/Kraken listing.

aim for at least 100,000,000 to make it

wait till shiba hits around 0.00003 and load up. Shiba will pump again esp if it gets the Robinhood/Kraken listing.

aim for at least 100,000,000 to make it
How can a person afford 100Million SHIB @ .000003 price? wouldn't that cost like $5k or more money?

Apollo

VIP
''In other words, while Gary Gensler has conceded that he will greenlight futures-based ETFs, as the SEC regulates futures markets, he will not approve a spot ETF as long as the SEC is unable to regulate the spot ETF market. And since that is by definition decentralized, it's unlikely that the SEC will change its mind at least until a new, and far more pro-crypto administration replaces Biden's.''

We are fucked.

I don't see what could push this any higher now?

Futures based ETFs don't buy BTC directly. Spot ones do, but they aren't going to be accepted by the SEC.

$3000 should get you 100,000,000. Flip it once it pumps or goes anywhere near its ATH. You can make a nice 10-15k profit
wenmoon.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
''In other words, while Gary Gensler has conceded that he will greenlight futures-based ETFs, as the SEC regulates futures markets, he will not approve a spot ETF as long as the SEC is unable to regulate the spot ETF market. And since that is by definition decentralized, it's unlikely that the SEC will change its mind at least until a new, and far more pro-crypto administration replaces Biden's.''

We are fucked.

I don't see what could push this any higher now?

Futures based ETFs don't buy BTC directly. Spot ones do, but they aren't going to be accepted by the SEC.
This FUD wont affect BTC growth, blockchains are the future and DeFi will rake advantage

Apollo

VIP
This FUD wont affect BTC growth, blockchains are the future and DeFi will rake advantage

I don't trust current market conditions anymore. Lots of red flags at the moment when it comes to macro economic trends and regulation direction.

Was willing to hold overnight the past weeks, but from now on I will be only day trading crypto intra-day and sleeping in fiat.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I don't trust current market conditions anymore. Lots of red flags at the moment when it comes to macro economic trends and regulation direction.

Was willing to hold overnight the past weeks, but from now on I will be only day trading crypto intra-day and sleeping in fiat.
You will regret huge bull run coming
alt coin season!

Apollo

VIP
You will regret huge bull run coming
alt coin season!

Open the 3 day, weekly, and monthly charts. Then add an RSI indicator or MACD, observe.

This current run is much much weaker than the one we saw in Q1, potentially even already ran out of steam with the spot ETF rejection (spot ETF will only lift BTC, futures don't because that is a zero sum silo).

I will still be trading, especially looking forward to Polkadot Parachain coins, but not expecting big gains for BTC anymore for the rest of year (mind you BTC determines the direction for the rest of crypto).

Open the 3 day, weekly, and monthly charts. Then add an RSI indicator or MACD, observe.

This current run is much much weaker than the one we saw in Q1, potentially even already ran out of steam with the spot ETF rejection (spot ETF will only lift BTC, futures don't because that is a zero sum silo).

I will still be trading, especially looking forward to Polkadot Parachain coins, but not expecting big gains for BTC anymore for the rest of year (mind you BTC determines the direction for the rest of crypto).
Brother I wanna read the market like you do what sources do you use could you list all of them or refer me to the page you have done so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending